Love

"What is love?" 

Because let's be honest here, do we even really know what it is? 

"You're supposed to get awkward and shy around that person and then magically get together and have a family, right? But those stories are what parents tell their kids and are actually fairy tales."

"I don't think we realize this is reality and just how painful love can actually be."

"My name is (y/n) Lee, and I have decided I don't need love."

"You are probably wondering why? Well let's just say after a broken heart there's not much to fix it sometimes. But let's get on with it and not start crying."

*Flashback to 4 years ago*

"Hey babe, how are you?" A deep voice said as the person who talked got closer.

He is tall and has dyed hair that is the color gray, with dark brown eyes and a handsome features. He goes by the name Se-jin An.

"I'm fine, how about you?" 

I answered, turning around to face him as he got closer. My (h/c) hair moves into my (e/c) eyes when I turn.

"You always said you loved me, but here I am without you."

"I'm good now that I see you." 

Coming in for a hug, smiling as I feel warmth cover me.

"So who's excited to be graduating soon?"

"Me! High school is nearly over and then we are free!!"

"Hey, we can finally start our lives and careers." 

"Yep."

Walking off we start to go where our group of friends would usually be.

"I thought we had a great life together and yet there I stood shocked to see you with another in our bed. Goodbye because I don't need you anymore, Se-jin."