Need a band aid?

"Stupid fat bitch!"

Kamari's mother yelled through her two bedroom apartment.

Kamari and her sister Sierra slept in the smallest room while her mother got the master.

She sighed at thinking of her everyday life.

Who couldn't she switch wit some rich bitch? Maybe she'll become a rich bitch.

"Okay" Kamari replied. Within seconds, Kamari's mom Kansase busted through the room.

"YO STUPID ASS KEEP GETTIN SLICK WIMME IMA HAVE TO SHOW YOU WHAT DIS BELT CAN DO"

A now awake Sierra looked around the room confusingly.
Sierra:

Kamari kept quiet and continued getting ready for school

Kamari kept quiet and continued getting ready for school. Her last first day.

Afta dis, she don't gotta put up wit dem white folks.

"C'mon Sierra get ready"

Sierra groaned and looked at the time.

5:34 a.m

Kamari and her had to walk to school which was a good 1hr taking car, but her mother says that Mari needs the exercise.

Kamari applies her fake lashes and put on some lip gloss .

She saved up 400 dollars so she can atleast get 10 outfits for school. She already bought 4 but her plan was to pair them with other things when they got boring.

 She already bought 4 but her plan was to pair them with other things when they got boring

Today she was wearing a PINK set

She didn't really do too much on the hair because no matter how slick it is, Kori, The bully, will still make a fool out of her . So she didn't care.

Kori:

Kori was a 19 year old, plastic booty , breath stanking ass hoe

Of course niggas neva told her that because they want plastic residue on they dic- never mind.

Kori been bullying Kamari since freshman year. For what? Well that's something no one knows. Not even Kamari herself knows .

Kamari and Sierra started their 2 hour walk to school.

At school
"Look who showed up looking like a rag doll" Kori snickered forcing a Brooklyn accent. Kamari and Sierra were From Brooklyn but Kori was actually from Florida and didn't move here until freshman year.

Kamari smiled trying to not bust out laughing in front of her face.

"Shut the fuck up hoe them ass poisons leaking up to your fuckin brain cells." Sierra said walking up to her. Kamari felt embarrassed that her sister had to stick up for her . But surprisingly Kamari didn't think she reached her breaking point yet. And when kamari pops off (which is not a lot) You gone die baybeh.

Kamari walked to class with Kori training behind her .

Ugh not again. Kori would literally change her classes to be with Kamari every year.

Finally, Kamari turned around and said . "Yo , you some find of FBI agent or sum? You a supa fan?" Kamari felt herself getting hot .

No , not on the first day.

Breathing deeply she turned back around and walked into the classroom muting every word that came out of Kori's mouth.

Suddenly, a bunch of "oooooos" came from the class room. The whole class started laughing .

"What she say?" Kamari spoke putting her things down. "You heard me bitch! The only fan in you life is your mother to cocaine."

Kamari
"I giggled. Finally laughing at this dumb ass hoe.

"Rep ya shit" I told her tying my hair with the just in case a bitch get slick hair tie.

Another set of "oooooss" came from the class . Our fat ass teacher Ms.Wincent was in the bathroom.

Kori got in the dumbest fighting position I've ever seen and started talking shit.

"YO PUSSY ASS AINT FINNA WIN DIS FIGHT HOE" Kori yelled

I only nodded, still trying to keep my cool cause I know how I get when I take shit for too long. The outcome is blood .

Kori hit my face technically scratching me causing me to grab her hair and hit her with straight upper cuts. I got her to the floor and started decking her shit in

I felt like her lip popped plastic all over. I got up and stopped her ass dragging her into the hallway so everyone could see this ass whooping she was getting

"Kamari please stop!"she yelled as I hit her In the face . 

Haha look at this stupid ass hoe Kamari looking like a hippo

Die stupid bitch

Fuck you !

You're going to be nothing in life just kill yourself!

I remembered those times when her and her friends would bully me and hit me ...

I wanted her to feel that pain.

I crashed her head into the locker several times  before knocking her to the ground and stomped her face with all my might.

I snatched her eyelashes off and threw them on the floor before going back into the class and taking my things sticking the middle finger up to the class . I walked out.

Noticing Kori in the same spot that I left her, I walked over to her and squatted down

"Awe. Need a band aid?"

I headed toward the exit and went to the trap.