Just Say You Do

DIERKS POV

I had got a text from Becky. She wanted to meet up at the beach. I smirked and got Jake's leash, then headed out.

I soon arrive at the beach, and saw Beck's old boyfriend there. I look upset and confused, because I am. "What's goin' on, Becky?" I ask her. Rebecca frowns and looks at me. "Dierks... I don't think we should see each other anymore." My eyes get real wide. "What??" She bit her lip. "I never really loved you, Dierks..." she replies. I look at her, I'm shocked, hurt...it honestly feels like my heart is shattered in a million pieces. "C-Couldn't you just say you still do...?" I beg with her. Beck and her old boyfriend leave me and Jake alone on that beach. I watch them leave, then stare out at the sea, distraught and broken. Jake is whinin' at me, wanting to go play in the water. I go play with my dog in the sea then we go back home. I sit on my couch with Jake and take a swig of whiskey. I end up getting drunk and takin' a nap on the couch with Jake on my chest.  I am so sure I will forever be alone now.  

I wake up to my flip phone ringing. Yes, I still use a flip phone. I answer it and it's my producers, they telling me they want to film a video for Drunk On A Plane. Yeah, that's just what I need right now, get drunk on a plane. 

I sigh and find someone to look after Jake while I'm gone, then I pack my bag and grab my guitar case, heading toward my flight. 

I board my flight and just listen to some of my other hits, but my mind was wondering off to Rebecca.

My flight landed and I got off and headed to where my producers wanted to start filming. They wanted the video to start with me relaxed and listening to my hits, then letting some girls get pictures with me. That was it for the day. I started heading off the set when I heard a female voice behind me. I turn around and look, and there behind me was one helluva pretty redhead. She smiled "Wow...you-you're Dierks Bentley, aren't you??" 

I nod, chuckling a bit "Y-Yeah, that's me. Dierks. And you are?" 

"Felicity Lancaster. Can I just say you're really talented?" I chuckle and gladly shake her hand, then scratch the back of my head. "Thanks. But I wasn't really doing anything much back there." She giggled "Yeah I know, but I've heard your other songs. I really love your song Tip It On Back." I smile at her "Thanks." I then frown a little, thinking about Rebecca. 

"Are you upset, Dierks? Should I leave you alone?" she asked

"Oh naw, naw you're fine. I'm just thinking." I quickly said to her.

"Wanna talk about it, Dierks?" Felicity asked.

"It's nuthin, really." I go get a couple drinks for me and her. "You want a drink?" 

"I'm assuming you mean alcohol." she said with a laugh. I laughed back. "Yea that's what I meant."

"Sure." 

I come back with two beers and I hand her one. "So where ya from?" I asked her. 

"Phoenix." she replied. I smile "That's cool, I'm from Arizona too." I say grinning at her.

"Oh wow! So where ya live now?" Felicity asked. 

"Nashville of course." I smirk "Where else?" I laughed and she laughed too.

"I assumed that already, Dierks." she said laughing. 

I drove her to her house and shut off the engine in my car. "You want to watch me film for my video tomorrow?" I asked her 

"Yeah! That sounds cool!!" her eyes lit up. I smile "Come by my hotel room around 7. Or you could come back to the set." 

"Okay! See ya then, Dierks!" she said excitedly