3 Tips to Start Wedding Planning when you're Engaged

Excitement knows no bounds for a girl who's just been proposed for a marriage. Overwhelmed, you dance around your living room, phone in your friends and family, post update on Instagram, and do almost all crazy engagement rituals.

Now what?

Before you think of hitting the road to a nearby vendor that seems great on Google, how about waiting for a while? Read these handpicked tips on how to begin your wedding planning and make wise vendor booking decision for yourself.

1. Drink in the beauty of awesome moments of engagement

Some feelings are worth their time in our life. But like any feeling bound to go away in just fleeting seconds, the beautiful movements of the engagement can wear down pretty fast before you even realize. So drink in this precious movement, feel the love and blissful happiness it reels off. Now, follow the next thing...

2. Paint your wedding planning on the vision board

This process involves a helping hand like us, one of the best dresses Raleigh North Carolina or an ideal bridal gowns shop in Triangle.

For your vision board to have all bright ideas, we will help you with great tips concerning favorable theme, color palette and other key details. Feel free to ask the kind of wedding style portraying the best version of you. With our team of fashion experts, you will not feel the pressure of finding an ideal bridal outfit reflecting your dress sense.

3. Don't fall prey to conspicuous consumption

Yes, it's your best day but spending money on your wedding without being realistic on your budget is something you should take a serious look. Make spending decision with your partner, and finalize a baseline idea about the wedding costs encompassing guest counts, venue, catering, and other key details. A budget prioritized wisely saves you a great deal of troubles later. Be your own boss when it comes to managing the wedding cost.

Now you're set to begin your wedding vendor quest!

Or you may try us, a trusted and elite wedding planner known for specialty and style in Triangle. For more information please visit here: https://www.channybrideandbeyond.com

Channy Bride & Beyond

201 W Chatham St #100, Cary, NC 27511, United States

Phone: +1 919-234-0500