ᎷᎪᏩᏆᏟ

Your POV

I was walking back home after taking a short trip to the local park, I hummed the lyrics of F/S and walked into a dark forest. The song had ended moments after I had reached my destination. An abandoned portal way that once was an entry between this world and the other worlds, centuries had passed, now it had been abandoned after the war between gods and mortals, it's good that everybody here forgot about this.

I looked around for signs of someone, then cast a spell. After a few minutes, a blue portal appeared in front of me, leading somewhere unknown to others.

I looked around again and went in, the feeling of being transported to another world was weird, I got nauseous for a few minutes until the portal disappeared.

I had reached my destination.

The celestial kingdom.

I could see the villagers chatting and the little children running around and playing with each other. I smiled and began walking towards the castle. I waved at the villagers and played with the children a bit. It took about 20 minutes till I reached the castle gates where two royal guards stood.

"Good afternoon Mark and Leon, how has your day been?" The two of them looked at me and bowed. "It has been quite fantastic your majesty," They both said at the same time. "Please no need to bow or call me your majesty, you may call me y/n or n/n. But only when it's the three of us, understand?" I smiled at them, and they smiled back before stopping themselves from bowing.

Mark and Leon, they were my friends, I met them in the town, they were both homeless so I asked my parents if we could hire them so they can be taken care of, they agreed so now they live and work here, I'm glad I was able to help them out of their misery.

"Yes, Ms.Y/n" ahh fair enough "Now may I enter the castle please?" They both nodded and opened the gates wide.

I said my goodbyes to them and walked into the halls that led to the kitchen, where a maid and a butler were both waiting for someone. They both saw me and bowed "Ms.Y/n, Your parents have been waiting for your arrival. We shall escort you to them." They both led the way to the dining room.

They both opened the door wide enough for me to see the inside. Two figures were talking to each other, and two more were listening to them. I thanked them both and went inside.

"Welcome home sweetheart" your mother looked at you and smiled "How was it outside? did you find anything new?" I walked towards the table and sat down between my siblings. "It was calming and refreshing, I didn't find anything new though" I hugged both of my siblings "That's quite good to hear, now shall we eat? we still have businesses to attend to" she clapped her hands, and two chefs walked towards us with food in their hands.

Once all was placed, we quietly ate, chatting every now and then. After we were all finished we thanked the chefs for their hard work and proceeded to go to our destinations. Mother said that her, father, and my siblings had to attend a meeting with the other royalties and discuss some things. I bid them goodbye and went to my room.

It was already 10 pm, time sure does go faster in this world. I got changed and jumped on my bed, almost missing it but still landing at the side. I quickly slipped into a dreamscape after not being able to dream for a while.

_______D R E A M_______

I was under a willow tree, its bright white leaves flowing with the wind. "It's nice to meet you again princess" someone from behind the tree stood up and looked at me, smiling. "It's nice to meet you too dear dream lady." I smiled back at her.

"May I ask a question princess?" She sat beside me, I nodded in response. "Aren't you weirded out about the way I look exactly like you? or why your dreams are like this all the time?" I looked at her.

She did look like me as if I was staring at a mirror and she was my reflection. "I am weirded out by both, but I got used to it. Besides for all I know you could be here for a reason." She laughed.

I was confused, what was funny? "Nothing at all princess, it's just that I admire you a lot. You always seem to know why things are there and what's their business in being there." I looked at her and smiled at her again."Yes, I am here for a reason, but that reason must be kept a secret until the right time comes, once it does I will tell you everything. Including your questions of why, what, how, and when." She caught a falling leaf and blew it away.

"I'm guessing you came here from the future, as my guardian, or to be a reminder of what's about to come" she smiled again and nodded "That is correct. But since you're here now, I must warn you of something for now." I looked at her and everything had stopped.

"There are many errors in this world, some were able to be fixed, but some were not" she looked at me, errors in this world? "Be careful princess, don't fall for the games, or else there will be no escape." everything went back to normal.

"Princess please do promise me to remember those words, I can promise you it will mean something in the future" I nodded. She summoned Two flowers which were crystal and gold.

"Keep these with you at all times, you'll be giving them to someone soon" She gave me the flowers and I felt a slight coldness.

A bright light started to fill my vision, as I see the dream lady smile at me and wave, she disappeared with the light.

●_____End of dream_____●

I woke up with something in my hands, I looked at them to see the flowers that had been given to me by the lady. I smiled and stood up, I placed both the flowers in a nearby pot and did my routine.

After that I grabbed the flowers again, I placed them in a small pouch, carefully so as not to damage the flowers. I went downstairs to the kitchen and greeted the maids and butlers. After I ate breakfast I thanked the chefs and bid them goodbye.

I went to the basement of the castle, where a lit-up portal is found. This was the dimensional portal, the ones who can use it is us royalties. To be able to navigate through different universes, you'll have to use a lot of magic and imagination for you to be able to go to a certain place. I plan to go to a place called, an AU.

Father said that one of the many aus had visited this world and made a promise, a promise to protect the kingdom and its people. A promise to protect our world from other aus but themselves. Father and mother agreed but made another deal. They didn't tell me much but for all I know, father told me that one day I'd meet them.

What was this unsettling feeling, it feels like I'm doing something wrong. I clutched my fist into my chest and jumped into the portal. I had a colorful vision and closed my eyes. After it felt like I dropped somewhere, I opened my eyes to see a completely white void.

I looked up, there were many puppets on blue strings, with a little ink on them. The puppets looked like skeleton figures, they looked a lot like the other puppets as well, what magic is this? I was lost in my thoughts until I heard a yell from behind.

What type of magic is this?

-CHAPTER 1 COMPLETE-