Peridot confesses her love to Lapis (Lapidot One-Shot :3)

After the barn got destroyed by the rubies, Peridot and Lapis had to stay at Steven's house for a bit while Pearl and Garnet had to at least try and fix it. Peridot said, sounding pissed, "Great! Now we have to stay at Steven's house for ages!"
Peridot stomped away with her tape recorder going 'Clod. Clod. Clod. Clod.' At least 20 times before she locked herself up it the bathroom.
"Wow, she's pissed.." Lapis just said, chilling on the sofa. Steven replied, "yeah, she can get a bit angry sometimes."

'W-What is this feeling?' Lapis thought before blushing. 'W-What the hell?!'
"Um lapis you okay?" Steven asked curiously.
Silence.
"LAPIS!"
"Huh? Oh.." Lapis facepalms a little bit. "Sorry, I just stare into space sometimes.."
Silence in the whole house.
"We're back!!" Pearl slammed open the door, making Steven and Lapis jump in the process.
"Hey guys don't scare us like that!" Steven giggles.
" Not my idea. " Garnet said, keeping her chill demeanor.
"Yo Steven, wheres the pizza? Amathyst ran over to the freezer.
Lapis said randomly, "I'm going to see if Peridot is okay.."
"Good luck." Steven replied.
Lapis walked over to the bathroom. She could still hear the sound of her tape recorder going 'clod. clod. clod.' Lapis knocked on the door.
"Peri? Can i come in?.."
Silence...
"Peridot??!! Lapis started to get a bit concerned.
She opened the door a little, which made it creek.
"Look Peridot," Lapis whispered, "I know it's hard living with more than one person. It will be fun though, trust me."
They both blushed.
"Lapis..."
"Y-yeah?."
"C-Can you meet me at sunset on the balcony?.."
Lapis blushed and looked shocked at the same time. She knew what was coming.
"O-Okay.." Lapis replied carefully.
Peridot makes one of those cute faces, they both looked really red. She began to get shy and ran out the bathroom without saying anything.

'What was I thinking ?! She clearly doesn't like me..' Peridot thought, deciding to run to Garnet for help.
"Hey Peridot. Need anything?"
"Um yes.. " Peridot replied.
"And what's that?"  Garnet looks at a picture of her and Lapis.
She uses her future vision.
"You have feelings for Lapis?"
Garnet smiled, making Peridot blush.
"U-Uh it's sunset.. Gotta go!"
Peridot didn't feel ready at all but she didn't care. She tried fixing her hair and went to the balcony.
A few minutes later, Lapis came into sight.
"H-Hi Lapis" Peridot said quietly.
"Hi Peridot.." Lapis replied.
"So I brought you here because-"
"Because why?"
Peridot closed her eyes and leaned over and without hesitation she kissed Lapis.
The girl was really shocked, but liked it at the same time so she closed her eyes and returned the sweet kiss.
They both let go and Peridot asked, "Will you be my girlfriend?.."
Lapis covered her mouth with her hands and replied, "Yes!"

The end! Wow, this was my first fanfiction, or should I say oneshot? :))))
I hope you enjoyed!

(Credits go to Tellitubbybutthole for editing the story.)