Author's Note + Info!

Hello! xoxoHotMe, here

Hello! xoxoHotMe, here. Let me just say, this is my first BNHA fanfic I've ever written, so please bear with me. If you didn't know, I've written plenty of fanfics before this one, but those were when I was like 14, so let's just ignore those, yeah? Those were from my LOZ and SSB phase, and to be completely honest, I don't think I'll ever go and finish those. I kind of fell out of obsession with those games.

But I'm back on Wattpad years later, better than ever! I recently started watching BNHA last summer, and finished watching it not too long ago (I know I'm slow, don't make fun of me!). I've finally got my crap together and I'm ready to write again!

This is gonna be an ABO universe, so if you don't like that stuff, please feel free to leave, and if you stay, don't leave any rude comments. And if you don't know what ABO is, you may wanna look that up before reading this because I really don't wanna explain all the information, cuz let me tell you, it's kind of a lot.

Anyways, since this is an ABO fic, as well as the main character in this fic is an omega (so there will be heats), let me tell you, there will be some...mature scenes, so be warned that some chapters will be spicy and the majority of the story will have some heated scenes. So if you don't wanna read that kind of stuff, please leave.

Anyways, with the story, this is a Bakutodo and Dekutodo fic, meaning my baby boy Shouto will be bottom, so if you don't agree with that, leave or don't leave rude comments about it saying that you don't agree or yada yada.

However, let me be clear when I say there will be no bakudekutodo or bakudeku. This is a love triangle kinda story, and there's only gonna be one ship that prevails in the end. So if you also don't like that, please don't complain or you can just leave.

I'm also gonna be honest and say that I do know which ship is gonna be the one to basically win, but I'm not gonna say which one it is. So once again, if you don't like the possibility that your ship may not be the chosen one, then I kindly ask you to leave. But feel free to analyze or debate over who you think Shouto will chose.

Also, all the students in this are gonna be third years, so they'll be like 17/18. And if that makes you uncomfortable, then I'm sorry, don't read this.

And for story purposes, Bakugou and Deku hit like an alpha growth spurt or some random shit and they are taller than Todoroki, so yeah. Maybe like 6'1 or 6'3, or whatever you like better. And Todo will be like 5'6. Don't like, then don't read.

Honestly, y'all, if you really don't like something, then just don't read. I don't wanna put my time and effort into something just for someone to leave a stupid ass comment.

Anyways, here's the percentage of each dynamic in Japan:
• 25% Alphas
• 55% Betas
• 20% Omegas

And here's the (major) students dynamics:
Todoroki - Omega
Bakugou - Alpha
Deku - Beta/turned Alpha (cuz of OFA)
Kirishima - Beta
Kaminari - Beta
Sero - Beta
Mina - Beta
Uraraka - Beta
Jiro- Beta
Momo - Alpha
Iida - Beta
Camie - Omega
Inasa - Beta
Shinsou - Alpha

Hero dynamics:
All Might - Omega/turned Alpha (also cuz OFA)
Aizawa - Alpha
Midnight - Beta
Present Mic - Omegas
Endeavor - Alpha
Recovery Girl - Beta

And that's pretty much it. My updates for the story aren't really fast, though I promise I'll finish this story! I'm not sure how long this will be, but I'm estimating about 15-20 chapters.

That's all! Enjoy the story :)