Chapter 1

My name is Veronica and I'm the ghoulie queen and my boyfriend is the king Malachi (V is 16 and M is 18). 
Veronica POV
I woke up today and was almost late for school at South side high when I got to school there was a group of people where yelling at each other I walked up to them and it was the ghoulies and the serpents.
" What the hell are y'all yelling about now" I said
"Oh look what we have here the queen slut is here"Toni said to me
"What is your problem with me is it because I'm a queen and you are a lowlife piece of nothing"
"What did you call you bitch and my problem with you is that some hoe from god knows where is queen and has boyfriend that sucks and you walked around here like you are better than everyone"Toni said
I punched Toni in the face because what she said to me then we got into a huge fight I won but the teacher came and broke it up before I killed her. All the serpents where suspended and the ghoulies didn't get in trouble because Malachi ran the south side and the school so no one could touch us.
During the day they announced that southside high is shutting down me and the ghoulies got really mad and the we will have to go to school on the north side so I called Malachi asked him if it was true and he said "yes it is true and you will be going to riverdale high"
"Ok but do I have to make friends or any teams"
" Yes you do and you are going to run the school ok"
"Ok"
We ended the call and I told the ghoulies everything and they agreed.
The next morning
It was the first day of school for all of the south siders. I pick out my outfit it was short skirt cop top and high heels with my longe black curly hair.

 I pick out my outfit it was short skirt cop top and high heels with my longe black curly hair

Me and all of the ghoulies dressed like normal north siders so that no one will now that we are part of the ghoulies

Me and all of the ghoulies dressed like normal north siders so that no one will now that we are part of the ghoulies . Veronica hoped on her motorcycle to get to school when me and the ghoulies walked in I was the first as we walked down everyone was staring at us. Some girl came up to me said she was showing us around. "Hi my name is Betty Copper and I will be showing y'all around the school..." then I cut her off.
"Sorry to cut you off Patty is it but we don't need a tour or anyone to show us around ok let's go". As I snap my fingers Malachi comes up behind me and puts his arm around me and said that we will go on the tour.

Now it was time for lunch

"Why are you here babe I thought you graduated from high school two years ago" I said
"I did but I needed to check in on you and to see if anyone was going to try and make a move on you"babe said.
"No has but you should go before call the police on us ok I love you bye" we kiss
"Love you too bye babe".
As he leaves dozen of guys come and sit with me and then on of my guys start to walk of but I tell them to stop and keep their cool. Then the school day ended.
I was at my locker then this girls and two guys came up to me and ask me...
B: Hi do you remember me from this morning oh this is Archie Andrews and Jughead Jones
A: Hi
JJ:Hey
V: So what do you want in the first place I have to go meet some friends at some place called Pops
B:I just wanted introduced myself so what is your name
V: Veronica
A:Why are you being so rude to use we're just being nice
V: So and why should I care about being mean well I got to go so bye
As I left the school with the other ghoulies and we hoped on are motorcycles ever one watched us leave.
We ended at Pops and when we walked in they saw a older guy with a high school student and Betty,Archie,and Jughead came over to me asked me...
B: Veronica is that your brother you are with and how old is he
V: he is my boyfriend and he is 18
A: Veronica aren't you 16
V: yes
J: Do you know how that is he is the king of the ghoulies
V: Yes I know who he is so what I love him and the ghoulies they are my family so and you don't know anything about me and we aren't friends so go get a life got so stay out of mine.
Then we went home for the night and had work on how I'm going to rule over the north side and take out the serpents for go.

A/N I hoped that ever one enjoyed my story I will update more tomorrow.