Her First Day

First Chap Of My This Story...

Its My First Ever Day In My Laws...

And Here I Am Standing In My Room With My Husband Who Is Continuously Gazing At Me...

I Was Very Happy With This Marriage Until I Now That John was already Married And Also He Has A Son Which Is Almost In His 18 age...

Though I Was Little Happy Nowing That Fact But Something Is Irritating Me...

That Is His Eyes...

His Eyes Is So Mystery...

The Way He Looked At Me...
His Gestures Towards Me Is Totally Unanswerable making Me Confused Like Hell...

But I Shrug Off My All Thought Thinking Its All My Imagination...

I come back into sense feeling the touch on my stomach...

And a lots of feathery kisses on my nape...

I sided my head to give him proper access to tease me more he was buzy bitting my nape getting harder and harder while roaming his hand inside my nighty...

He make me turn towards himself while my eyes are closed...

He then slowly slowly while his breathe on my lips he about to capture my lips when i opened my eyes and meet with Grey Eyes...

Wait a min the colour of John Eyes Are Not Grey...

But Infact It Was Green...

Then Who Is He???

Without Wasting Any More Time I Push Him Hard Before He Captured My Lips...

And What Is This...

Charlie???

John's Son...

But Why He Is Doing Here???

Where Is John???

Before I Ask Him Any Question he harshly push me towards himself and Immediately Placed His Hard Lips On My Soft Lips and Start Chewing My Lips...

I Was So Shocked To React...
His Action Makes Me Numb...

And I Am Standing There...

While He Was Buzy Bitting My Lips Like He Was Chewing Any Gum...

He pinch my Waist in order to push his tongue inside my mouth making be come back into reality...

I try to push him bu breaking the kiss but he was so dominate and power that he hold my both hands at my backside and start sucking my tongue hardly...

But Still Onething is strange...

And that is My Emotions...

My Heart Saying To Not Stop Him...

While Mind Saying To Stop Him as It is Wrong...

He take my tongue in between his sharp teeth and bityed hardly causing bleeding my tongue...

He start sucking the blood making me breathless but not wanting to break the kiss...

He more and more getting hard...
Kissing me harder making my lips bleed due to his bites...

His one hand travel to my private careszing my lower part over a thin fibric...

I want to stop him before he do something which make him and me regrect later...