Chapter: I

The Queen raised a possessive finger on the Dark One's lips. "Hush. We have plenty of time my dear," she smirked, as she walked off to the back shop. Rumple followed her, starting to crave the devilish perfect body of her Majesty. She sat down seductively on the bed, a glimpse of evil sparkling in her eyes. He put his hand on her cheek and aimed for her lips, when a sudden sharp noise stopped them both in their activity.

"How could you do this to me! My own sister," shouted the very unique redhead's accent. Shit, thought the Queen, as she pushed Rumple away, running after her sister. She grabbed on her bare arm, somehow asking her, more like forcing her, to stay for hearing the explanation. Zelena withdrew out of her sister's grip, pain spreading over her face. "You told me you had a contract with him! I didn't think it would turn out to be an affair," spat the Wicked Witch, in her high black heels, decorated with an emerald.

"I don't have to tell you everything, sis'. Oh, and careful, your jealousy's showing," laughed the Queen, sarcastically, as she magicked a mirror for her sister. Zelena's entire neck was turning to apple green. At that vision, she stormed through Mr. Gold's shop, the bells ringing as shattered glass through the room. Regina could feel her sister's pain, and very honestly felt a little guilty towards her. But, she actually didn't care. Though her sister was all the family she had left, apart from the stupid good Regina, she decided to live up to her actions and not apologize.

"I don't want to be involved in family fights, dearie," declared Rumple, his voice as stiff as a rock. He had settled behind his counter, perfectly straight up. "Don't tell me you feel concerned about the Wicked Witch of the West?" she grunted. "No, I don't, but family drama is so overrated. I suggest you leave the shop for now. I'll send you a bird if I have anything to tell you, your Majesty." On those words, the Evil Queen magicked herself out of the shop, into the harsh wind. A slight taste of bitter in her throat.

She found herself in the middle of the forest, close to the Toll bridge. Her plans were all coming to an end, her happy beginning soon to be a reality. Her dream was becoming something she could almost touch and feel. However, that perspective had given her for so long the courage to carry on, that she suddenly felt fear. All she knew was evil, killing and blood. Her other half had shown her and given her a taste of happiness and she wanted now all of it for her own, but she didn't know what that would be for her. I was as if she stepped into unknown lands.

One thing was sure; she wanted Henry by her side at the end. Sadly, he wasn't the only person with who she wanted to share this happy life. His named was still a raw scar in her heart. The forest boy had been Regina's lover for so long, the Queen knew him so well. The day he was killed by Hades, she had felt the hole in her heart deepen, scarring her forever. Without him, her future life wouldn't be the same. She needed his love for being able to survive after.

Under the cold sun, she kept tugging on the hem of her corset. The Queen's life had been filled with so many ups and downs, that she really was wishing for her plan to actually work this time. Having the Charmings pay, Rumple under her mercy, and her son to support her. For the last unachievable task, Regina knew what she had to do, though, something inside her told her she shouldn't execute her plan. Henry himself would disapprove it.

Whatever, it was too late for going back. The Charmings were under the worst of curses, one close to the death sentence, Rumple was at her mercy and was only left to find Henry. She localised him on a map of Storybook. She joined him at Granny's. Too afraid to go up to him, specially knowing he was with Emma, she stayed behind a wall, watching them through a mirror. She heard the very unique sound of her son and the soft voice of that disgusting Saviour.

The Queen hated that crooked bitch dressed in a read blazer. Her perfect repulsive blond hair, her sickening slim body, and her false smile gave to her Majesty an urge to vomit her guts out. Regina left the dinner heartbroken. The only person she could think of at the moment was her sister. Even though she knew she hurt her, Zelena was the only person who would understand a little bit of her pain. Soon a slight guilt curled up the Evil Queen's throat.

"Out of here!" shouted the redhead. "You claim to want my happiness as much as your own, but seriously, I think you lost it." The Queen sighed totally indifferent towards her sister's words. "Oh, come on, you aren't serious! Rumple and I are just having fun, you make your mind up way too quickly." Her stern laugh filled the room, sending shills through her sister's body. "If you want him, just go get him. I don't mind."

Zelena seemed shocked, peering at her sister. She hastily grabbed on to her baby girl, taking her in her arms, as if she was the only thing left on earth. Her green tight dress wrinkled when she sat. Regina let out a long sigh. "Well, whenever you want to speak to your sister, you know where she is," she stated as she got up, walking out of the living room to her bedroom, leaving behind the Wicked Witch and her niece. Fed up of that long day she decided to go directly to sleep after sliding into a silk-like black pyjamas.

A dagger came shooting through the air, planting itself in her abdomen. Ready for the pain to linger in her body, she fell of guard realising she didn't feel a thing. "You're so cold hearted, you can't even suffer physical pain, your Majesty," shouted an angelic voice filled with dominance. At those words, the Queen woke up, letting out a scream, panting and sweating. She was so confused. Fear creeped up her spine, slowly remembering the face leaning on her in her dream. It was impossible... It couldn't be... Emma.