Chapter XV

I look up from the ground
To see your sad and teary eyes
You look away from me And I see there's something
your trying to hide

And I reach for your hand but it's cold
You pull away again
And I wonder what's on your mind

And then you say to me you made a dumb mistake
You start to tremble and your voice begins to break

You say the cigarettes on the counter
weren't your friends they were my mates
And I feel the color draining from my face.

And my friend said
"I know you love her but it's over mate"

-Dean Lewis

Bailee Poppy had no idea what she was doing

Bailee Poppy had no idea what she was doing. She was scared and angry and confused. She was a teenager terrified of what would happen to her and her friends.

Bailee pulled away from him and backed up into the wall and put her head in her hands.

"I'm so sorry" She mumbled

"Bailee" he tried to comfort her by putting his hand on hers and she tugged it away.

"No, that was wrong I shouldn't have done that I'm so sorry. I didn't know what I was thinking" she rambled on as her hands began to sweat out of nervousness.

"Bailee look at me" He said in a calm voice.

She looked up to see his concerned eyes staring down at her.

"Bailee are you okay?" He asked in a kind voice.

Her lips began to tremble and he hands were shaky. Salty tears welled up in her eyes and she fell to the ground and let out a sob.

"Bailee!" He said in absolute concern and ran to her and knelt down beside her

"Bailee hey it's ok, I'm here" he said while embracing her in a comforting manner.

"No it's not ok" she just barley got out and turned her head and buried it in his shoulder.

"Bailee you can tell me what's wrong, I won't tell anybody I promise" he cooed at her while looking at her with sympathy.

"I just- I don't know- God what's happening to me?" She said into to his shoulder, making her voice muffled.

"Bailee if you want me to help you need to tell me what's going on." He said desperately wanting to help his friend.

"Are we gonna be okay? Voldemort is back and people are being taken left and right. What if it's one of us next? What will happen to my parents? Sab, I'm scared. I'm really scared and I don't know what to do" she sobbed out.