Perfection

Click

Finally, they were done. It had been an eventful day for the couple as usual. They had taken photos all day and were finished at last. They sat in the sand and Jimin snuggled into Taehyung's neck. The two lovers stayed like this for a while listening to the waves splash against the sand nearby.

Soon enough Taehyung decided to get up and carry Jimin to their truck. Jimin sat in the front next to Taehyung while the camera equipment was behind them. Taehyung put a blanket over Jimin since it was cold outside and he happily accepted the blanket.

The next time Taehyung turned to face Jimin he was fast asleep. Taehyung smiled adoringly at his sleepy prince. Today had been a good photoshoot and Tae could only ask for more days like this one. He truly believed their relationship was perfect.

Tae began to drive their old truck slowly. He noticed that it had began to rain. The sky was a deep yet vibrant shade of purple and he knew that today had truly been what he called perfection. He knew that Jimin had been worried about something earlier and Tae was concerned about what could be bothering his lover.

Had he not done the dishes? Did they leave the heater on? Did Tae forget an important date? All of the possibilities raced through his head as if it was a race track. However all he could do for now was sigh.

He could figure it out tomorrow.