Abstract Art

It can be everything and nothing at once.

From Abstract art you can get something curious, beyond a new work, strange and unique, you can see something interesting in him; creates new forms. And that I want to explain from my point of view, often it is not necessary to always stay in the conventional, it is much better to CREATE.

This type of art proposes that you don't need to live in reality, that you can propose a new one based on things that nobody saw or used someone. And yes, you can take that to anything in your life.

Everything created was based on something that already existed previously.

Although it isn't entirely true.

I see life as an abstract picture, everyone can see something different, for everyone has a certain charm in contrary fields. You can take different paths, look at other colors or just keep the gray palette. You can follow curved lines and experiment, take straight lines and go on a safe path.

You know what's great about art?

There's nothing wrong.

Whatever you decide, all right. Paint with the colors you paint, okay. You know why? Because everything is subjective and much of the decisions in life are also, in the end you are going to receive consequences or awards for the decisions you make. What others say is irrelevant as long as you feel comfortable with what you do.