April

Saturday

Well just to make sure my MOM bought me this Journal which she said "you can write secrets, how I spend my day at school, home and mall. To be honest I wasn't looking forward to being a writer than being a YouTuber. Here I go "Dear diary today I went to the mall "Menlyn" to buy stationery for school which starts in two days so my Dad said Mzwakhe we're only buying groceries and you're stationary I said sure at longest mom isn't coming. There goes my Mom the character that is so protective she refused to buy me a new video game which was rated M for a strong reason but we are learning about that stuff ain't we anyway, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, and an LG 4K monitor.

We made it back guess who we saw when I opened the dining room door, my big Sister her name is Precious busy being lazy watching the Kardashian show. I wasn't really a big fan of the show because I love cartoons I know am 14 but I still watch Ben ten, Adventure Time, Steven Universe more. I wasn't in the mood to agure about the remote so i kept my mouth shut and went to bed early because its was 10:42 PM.

Sunday

It's 8 o'clock in the morning getting ready for church. My Mom woke me up. I was like hey why are you waking me up, to be honest I thought it was Friday so lol anyway she said Brandon its my English name, get up and go to the shower, brush your teeth and dress up. I said but but, no buts she said. Having a protective Mom is great and all but at home she's the one who makes the rules for example take 15 minutes break in every hour when am playing PlayStation, don't sleep on your food well that happened 24th of March in my bedroom while sleepy.

I did the chores Mom asked me, actually forced me to do. I went to the dinning room to watch Television while Dad is preparing too. After 32 minutes all of us in the car off to church. What I learned at church is God will always be there for you. When church ended I said to my Dad can we please leave Mom next time he said she's your Mom son give her sometime she'll change I think.

Anyway I and my family went home actually I was the one who went home with anger because Mom ruined my day but I had to deal with it. It's 16:45AM enjoying my new video game "Naruto Storm 4" before school opens, after playing the game I forgot to buy a calculator yesterday for maths, for freakin MATHS!! It was already 18:14PM so Game, Makro, PNA were closed so yeah.

Monday

Ahh... It's back to school 6:26AM my Mom woke me up and brought breakfast it was waffles with chocolate syrup and Orange juice. (I was shocked that my Mom made me the most delicious breakfast ever and even brought it to ME!) I said Mom what's going on? She said sorry honey I was hash to you for the past days and I'll never be mean to you again still friends. I said yeah friends for ever. So my Mom was super legit I woke up with a simple so was actually excited for school.

After eating a delicious breakfast in my bed I went to go take a shower, brush my teeth and wear my school uniform. When the clock hit 6:52 I said to my Dad lets go am ready he said sure. We hopped in the car and left while he was driving I was reading books like Diary of a Wimpy Kid by Jeff and Life of a 12 year old by Finncelen. We arrived at the gate of my school I got of the car and I said see ya later Dad he said bye.

I came in with a smile it was assembly but I what we done was pray, listen, sing the nation anthem. After doing that I went to my class and saw my classmates we were happy to see each other after a heck of a holiday I had and (BACK TO SCHOOL!)

Ma'am Ndlovu my register teacher greeted us and we all sat down on our chairs. I the Douchey kid sat with the group they were Shelton, Paul, Benn and Lethabo. After greeting I took out my PSP, I forgot that it was broken so I had no entertainment, so I just did my homework.

First period NS well this subject I never learned nothing to be honest. All I do in that subject is watch videos on YouTube or just be a class clown very time. When Shetlon says "lets munch" it's means let eat then your done because your lunch box won't make it alive believe me. He said it to me and my lunch box was abused by Muzi, Shelton, Paul, Cameron, Tiyani and Kaya it almost broke. My Mom would kill me if a 'Tupperware' lunch box broke at school.

Flashback

In Grade 7 my Tupperware lunch box broke so when I came home my protective Mom said where your lunch box I said it it it broke. She said get the freak out my face Brandon! I did what she said then just played video games in my bedroom.

Shelton lost his NS book guess who he blames the boys. I was like nah bro its probably the girls for example Ohanteng well I don't know. It's break finally me and Paul went to watch soccer at the field and I took out my EXTRA launch box and Shelton with his friend said "lets munch" I said get the Freak outta my face scambag. Finally ate my Big Mac in peace. Suddenly Shetlon with his friends come and asked have you seen my NS book. I looked at him and said nah bro.

We looked for his dumb NS book in break but no luck. The bell rang we went to Social Science my least favourite class because my teacher blames me for everything believe me one time I stood in front my chair suddenly he says why are you a problem. I just sat down I mined my own business. We learned the "industrial revolution" me and Cameron we sit at the front of the class for stupid reason.

Me and Cameron we were not listening what we did is play around, I was editing this book you're reading and he was playing Asphalt Xtreme. Mr De Beer asked everyone give in your SS History book. I gave in the wrong book it was my Creative Arts book then he came in front of me said don't f with me!? He kicked us out who didn't hand in the SS History book.

I was so shocked that in went to the boys bathroom and refreshed my face with cold water and I come out went back and saw Mr De Beer looking for me and he kicked the rest of the class and he told us he's going home. I don't know why he's so stressed it ain't my problem.

We waited outside and I was angry at Mr De Beer, Paul was calming me down I was very thankful that Paul calmed me down because I was going swear at Mr De Beer and get suspended or proberly expelled. So I just kept my mouth shut mined my business.

Tuesday

6am in the morning I woke up and do my business every single day for school, I ate breakfast I was wondering (does it help having friends who disturb me everytime when I do my work in class?) well no. It's horrible for example Cameron, Paballo and Paul they are very annoying when it comes to group work I came up with an idea in Creative Arts and they disagreed to my acting idea it was a cowboy theme from Red Dead 2 its a game.

It was a good idea they disagreed that's what I get from choosing annoying friends, one time I said i am YouTuber they didt believe me I just kept my mouth shut and stayed annoyed. After doing Acting we went to class and Mr De Beer marked our books, I forgot to give him my book for last term acting he saw my paper and he gave me 30 out of 50.

Cameron was busy saying you cheated, I said shut up for once bro!? He stayed quiet and continued playing Asphalt.

The bell rang we went to maths my favourite teacher if your my classmate I'm sure your surprised because you see struggling in maths to be honest when Mr Lovemore asks me a question I'm under a lot of pressure, my classmates steering at me gives goosebumps. So understand my classmate. Anyway my teacher stood at the front of the door he said okay everyone take out your book and show me your homework. The boys were scared of a demerit.

Cameron asked me are you done? I said yeah bro ooh... shoot your not done ITS OVER, your father is gonna show you tonight.

Thanks for reading! Scroll down to the next chapter