; 𝒎𝒂𝒌𝒆𝒖𝒑

you lay on the bed tangled in blankets, as ruel filmed you struggling.

"this isn't funny ruel," you exclaimed, but he just continued to giggle as he watched his girlfriend make a fool of herself.

"oh but it so is y/n, it's absolutely hilarious!"

"i'm gonna get you back for this you know!," you yelled.

"mhmm sure babe," ruel stuttered, unable to form proper sentences he was laughing so hard.

You finally untangled yourself from the meddling pile of blankets and stood up on the bed with a huff. Ruel was still struggling to breath, he was so sore from laughing. Your eyes scanned the room until they landed on your makeup bag which sat sadly in the corner of the room. Smirking, you walked over to the bag and placed it loudly on the table. Unsure of what the noise was, ruel turned to you. His eyes changed from what was a look of pure excitement, to a look of pure horror.

"no, no, no babe!"

"oh, yes, yes, yes babe, come on sit down, this is your punishment for not helping me."

Reluctantly ruel turned to you and sat down.

"fine, you can do my makeup, BUT if one single picture is posted on the internet you will be in big trouble."

"mmmhm, can't make any promises babe," you said smirking.

Surprisingly the makeup session went well, ruel sat still, accepting his fate, and you managed to make him look very pretty. Now all you had left to do was lipstick. But it was proving to be a very difficult task.

"ruel, stop moving, the lipstick is going to smudge!"

"but I wanna k-kiss you," ruel said dragging out the u.
"after, I promise babe, just sit still, this is your own fault."

With the lipstick being finally applied, you took a step back to admire your work.

"wow babe, you really are a pretty boy," you said giggling.

"you promised me a kiss baby," ruel mumbled.

"yes, just after I show the internet how pretty you are," you yelled as you run out of the room aiming to get a head start. 

。゚☆: *.☽ .* :☆゚.