Chapter 1

Today is the first day of school since moving to America. I'll be attending the East Wood High along with my twin Honey. I know what you're thinking, weird names huh ? well my mother thought it would be cute seeing as i came out first and she said her first thought was "Wow her skin reminds me of chocolate" thus giving me the name which she also thought was unique then came Honey which was of a honey color as to what my mother said. 

I also have a younger sister Apple who is 14 and a baby brother who is 4 ,his name Jae Quan. I was currently in the shower listen to music and singing along as usual. " GRATEFUL AND GIFTED, CUPS OUUUUT, SPLIFF BUILD, SHE LOVE FUCK, ME ADDICTED !" I sang out loudly. I Have now finished with showering and have entered my room to get dressed. 

" CHOCOLATEEEE!"

"Yea Hon?!"

"Yuh Done Goodie ??!"

"YESSS. IS WAHM ?"

She didn't even reply she just opened the door and came straight in. I was butt naked but I Didn't have a problem seeing as that's my twin and I've  walked naked infront of her alot of times. That's just us we hide nothing from each other and we keep 1Hunnid.

She came in wrapped in only a towel and her stuff in one hand. We always get dressed together, even though we got separate rooms just to get each others opinions on how we look. 

We Then Decide On These outfits:

" Yeahh gyol suh gyol fi set good ! Body set right set good !" Our mom Keisha Sang Out

" Yeahh gyol suh gyol fi set good ! Body set right set good !" Our mom Keisha Sang Out. By that time , all her excitement brought Apple and Jae To come look what all that excitement was for. My sister Apple as always had to put her lil 2 piece in.

" Nahh Lie Me Sista Dem Come Riggghhtt Out. Nahh Lie Chocolate Y'all Look NOICE !" I couldn't help but laugh so did Honey. 

" Apple Why Yuh Suh Extra ?? Eh ! Stay Just Like Yuhh Madre!" Mom Looked at her giving her a playful glare " And What? All Wah Gwaan You Worst Dan All A We."

" Dat Me A Sehh Too Gweh Mon. Uno Ugly Like" Apple said waving us off and walking out the room along with mom and jae.

After Honey and I were all set we heading downstairs to get breakfast. You know us Jamaicans Are Reeeeeal Foodies. Mom made ackee (which we took with us when first came to the states) and saltfish with fried dumplings. I shared a plate for Apple , Jae, Hon And Myself. Jae Being Jae Lovess Ackee So as i sat the plate down he immediately started at it like he haven't eaten for days. 

" Umm What is that are you eating?" I heard a voice say I turned to see my sister- in- law, my older brother Antwone's girlfriend. "It's called ackee and saltfish. Jamaica's national dish " Honey replied. 

"It looks disgusting Ughh Eww" She said scrunching up her face in disust.

" How can say that when you haven't tried it ? Try it its delicious" I said to her shoving my plate towards her

" Girl You Don't Know Good Food" Honey said clearly offended

Kaylie was about to say something when Antwone walked in " Something Smells Soo damn good in here, Dammnn I missed Momma's Cooking Mmmmhhm" Antwone called out rubbing his stomach and headed straigh towards the food

" Heyyy Belliaz! make sure you leave enough for mommy" Apple said from around the island

" Love Chat Likkle Girl?!" And they continued bickering back and forth as always. Mom always say You not real siblings unless you argue and fight. Due to all of us looking on and laughing at Antwone and Apple roasting each other we didn't realise that Miss Kaylie was tryna get Antwone's Attention which caused her to get heated

" I've been trying to get your fucking attention for about 5 minutes and you all up in your sisters hope they can fuck you when you want it !"

" First of all don't use no expletives while my lil bro is around and -" he got cut off by me

" My girl you came up in here discriminating the food , then you come cursing while my baby is around and if yuh brother or father did a fuck you we not like that so don't imply it "

"Ion Know Who the FUCK you think you are but i'll fuck you up" she didn't even get to finish that sentence properly when Honey started whooping her ass. I don't know when and where mom came from but she was the one who pulled them apart. Apple was already half out the kitchen holding Jae hands and leading him out the kitchen away from the fight. 

"Antwone! you really was gon' stand there and have your  lil sister hit me like?"

" What the hell just happened? Weren't you all supposed to be eating breakfast" Mom asked upset and confused asf. She only had on her skirt , stockings and bra on with a bonnet on her head.

"The Lil skinny string bean white girl disrespected me" Honey said breathing hard asf. Anybody who knew Her well, knew that she had a very bad temper that she can barely control.

" Hello Miss when you are speaking to don't call any names and speak to me properly and calm the hell down" Mom said to her sternly.

Mom asked Kaylie what had transpired. She told everything according to what happened.

" Well Is this what transpired?" Mom Ask all of us and we all nodded in agreement. " Well," she continued " Based off what I've heard , Kaylie You are wrong for what you said and cursing while my son was in the room and Honey , You're Wrong for hitting her, all this wasn't needed. And I expect this to be dropped right now, There will be no malice or any attitudes towards each other. Apologise all of you." "And Chocolate what you said was rude NOW APOLOGISE AND MEAN IT."

We all apologised and we all got our stuff to leave out for school. Antwone dropped Me, Honey and apple at our school since the business he ran was nearby. Mom Took Jae To school before she headed to work. During our ride Kaylie was quiet and lost in her phone. Honey had hooked her phone up to the aux cord and random music was playing. Then Alkaline - Block and Delete started to play. 

Jordan, if a gyal ah gwan like she too stubborn
Ah instant block and delete
Tell her go try dem ting deh with some other mon
No gyal cyaa style the G
Mi nah pressure nobody daughter
It's alright, it's okay
You can leave if yuh wah leave
Mi get gyal weh mi neva ask fah
It's alright, it's okay

Antwone , Honey and I Started to sing along. It seems like Kaylie caught on to the words even though in all honesty we were innocently singing the song.

" Let me out "

"What why ? "

"Just let me out Twon"

" Kay babe stop acting so crazy"

" Block and fucking delete me. That's what you wanna do so do it"

" Listen Kaylie my brother or Honey isn't talking about you. It's just a popular Jamaican song we haven't heard in a while. Despite the fact that I'm not really fond of your attitude I'm willing to forgive you and tolerate 'cause my brother loves you. He talks non-stop about you and checks if we go out of line with you , something he don't do 'cause he was a dog at heart. So chill the fuck out and act like the sensible girl you are." I gave it to her raw She was irritating my soul and anybody who knows me knows when I have to check you I will.

The car went silent and the atmosphere was lighter like a heavy weight was lifted out the car. Honey on the other hand just sat there smirking. ughh i can't stand her ass sometimes.