Don't need Friends

A/N: A bit over the place

My P.O.V

I stared at the mossed tombstone For Awhile, I could only imagine her smile, Her laugh echoed in my Empted Mind.

' In The Loving Memory Of
Lyric Jane
Loving Girlfriend, Sister, and Friend
1997- 2015 '

My heart became heavier.

My breathe, Ragid, My throat begain to burn. The lump in my throat was to hard to swallow.

" You Know This is Unfair To Me " i spoke with a whimper, The cold beats of rain scattered down upon me " You gave me a reason to even love, And you take her away from me " i touched the soft Stone.

I bit my lip to hold in my cries " You promised me, You promised me you'd stay with me forever, W-Why'd you-u go? " i softly cried.

My vison blurred.

" I hate that you're not with me anymore, I hate that i can't see your smile anymore when i wake " the scorched photo I pulled from my pocket.

She was so beautiful, Her smile... Those kind eyes that would stare at me with love for hours, they've been taken from me.

" I remember when we first met, You remember? " i spoke.

" Tell me " i imagined her voice tell me, I looked to see her sitting In front of me.

" I-I was Sitting Under the singled Tree- "

~°~ Memory ~°~

3rd P.o.v

A Boy, Covered in black, Under the singled out tree from the park. He sat on the old Swing looking as other hung out with each other.

He only sighed, Knowing he would never ever have a special connection as did others.

He Hated the fact of others being happy, he thought they would never deserve it, not as much as he did when he needed it.

Darkness overthrown Him, Kissed with the moons Darkness, Heart as tainted as Black.

But she came...

With Her Smile.
Her laugh.
Those eyes of pure Gentleness.
Pure of Gold.

She Shined Mightier and Brighter Then the Sun itself.

" Why are you all by yourself? " He was staggered back from the sudden attention he was being given.

" What you think " he gruffed out.

" Don't have any friends? " she scrunched her nose in confusion " Why Not? " Her voice was soft and caring, Why would she even waste her time with me?

" Want to be friends " Yes.

" Go away, I don't want friends "

" I know that is completely Bullshit " she smiled sitting In front of my view " What the hell do you even know " He glared averting his eyes else where.

" I promise, I'll never leave yourside " Do you Really Promise?

" lier "

" Let me prove you wrong " Prove me wrong.

" Go away "

~°~ three days later ~°~

" Stop following me "

" Nope " her P popped at the end, she followed him every where he went. Not leaving his side, Like she promised, huh?

" I don't need anyone "

" Shut it with all the Hullabaloo already! I told you, I promise I wasn't gonna leave " man was she being stubborn, She skipped, Walked, ran, jumped to him when ever the given Chance.

Little did he know little by little his heart would be exposed for her to trap him.

She smiled.

Shattered His walls.

Her laugh.

Shattered His walls.

~°~

" Still staying by my side huh? " he spoked.

" Well? You believe me now? " she states.

" Yeah, You'd promise me, so there shouldn't be any excuse to even leave me " he smiled!! HE SMILED.

She had her pinky finger out.

" Pinky swear it "

" you're such a kid "

They locked fingers.

Who would have thought their red strings would be cut short.

~°~ Present ~°~

" You were as stubborn as a nail " i hugged my knees.

" You tricked me " i Spoke.

" you left me opened and exposed "

" You lied "

" You're happy without me at your side, and i hate it... "

" The Sky has you all to its self and i hate it " i cried.

" They get your soft touch's, your Angelic voice as the sunsets, I don't want you watching over me, I want you by my side " I felt weak, So weak...