Thé Way They Met

I wish Freddy Mercury a Nice place in heaven and all his friends and family a nice visit soon. Thank you Fred!

____________________________________

"Come on Mikey! How are we gonna get to the trial if your too busy being slow!" The bus had just arrived and they were being a bit slow to get on the bus. Mikey got his microphone and w acoustic guitar and got ready to roll.
"Coming Robbie!" Mikey shouted, running outside to the bus stop -having to dodge his brothers and sisters to get out - and got on the bus with his friend, Robbie.

"I can NOT wait until old Joseph hears our guitar play. " said Robbie, taking a seat nearer to the front so they could get out quicker.
"Well, I'm quite nervous. What if he doesn't like it? " Mikey asked nervously.
" Well if he does, he will forever be known as the guy who lost The Mighty Eagles. " Robbie answered with a brave tone.
"Took that right out Freddy's book didn't you? " Michael chuckled.
" Of course I did, how the hell could I come up with that? " Robbie answered with a chuckle too.

  The bus came to a stop at some red lights, and Mikey took some time to think.

He remembered the first day he met Robbie. They were both in the extra-help program in School, and had to do a big project for the end of School term. They had to do it in pairs - well that wasn't a suprise - and were paired up together. They both wanted to get on with the work and graduate already, but the more they worked, the more things they learned that they both had in common.

Soon enough, they were hanging out after school and playing guitar, playing football - or soccer - and doing homework together.

Now they were here, about to do a big test to see if their little band can go big time.

Crazy isn't it?

But now he had to focus on reality, mostly because the bus stopped. The two boys got up and out of the bus, then ran up what felt like a million stairs and knocked on a massive ,maroon door.

Almost immediately, a short,plump man opened the door and let the boys inside.

The house was absolutely brilliant. Everywhere they looked, expensive items sat in the neatest positions and large paintings filled the walls with colour. The living room looked like the size of a house just on it's own. The sofa was massive and made of a valuable type of leather that was known as  "Grande' Louis " because the creator was born in France. The TV looked like it had been made of 100 other televisions put together.
"Wow, this place is amazing! " Robbie piped up.

"Make yourself at home, for now at least. " The man spoke. "You may know me as Joseph, or you may know me as the Shortie who went BIG time. "
Mikey went red in the face, would his sense of humour ruin his reputation the first second he got there? Robbie gritted his teeth, and had the same trouble as Mikey.

Suddenly a door opened, and a few men came inside.
"We are ready for you sir. " The leading man spoke.
"Ok, follow me boys. We have got work to do. " Joseph lead them into a room.

"Saved by the bell, well, door. "  Robbie whispered lightly to Mikey.
"Yep..." Mikey chuckled silently.