Chapter 1: The Café

A/N
When things are in this font it means it's they're thoughts. Just thought I'd tell you that....enjoy!

Kaylee Kings p.o.v

"I-I'm going out mum" I said to her, too scared to look her in the eye.

"Go on then" She growled, laying on the sofa with a bottle of alcohol in her hand.

"Okay" I whispered.

Now I know you're thinking...why was I so scared of my mother? For many reasons. She was the type of person to take out her stress one someone else. That's someone was me. When you were around her you had to be careful with her. She could freak out on you any second...it was like walking on eggshells around her, trying your hardest not to disturbed her. But the reason why is a whole different subject. We'll talk about that another time.

"All we hear is radio Ga Ga, radio goo goo" I sang quietly to myslef, walking up the empty streets on London.

It was bitterly cold at this time. I could barley even keep myslef warm as I walked in the cold breezy air. I was wearing the only winter clothes I had... it was actually almost all I had. I was wearing a thin black jacket, black jeans, and some boots. My outfit really wasn't good for this weather, but it's what I had. My mom would rather spend her pay check on drugs or alcohol on herself. Never even taking a minute to think about me and my needs.

"Gosh I wish I could get her out of my head!" I yelled, people looking at me as if I was crazy.

"Sorry" I mouthed with a small smile.

Before even taking one more step down the sidewalk, I turned and walked into the regular small Café I'd usually go in. They knew me well, I'd see them everyday. They are the reason why I have the clothes on my body....the reason why I'm even fed. I felt guilty to have to go in there all the time to get food. I felt as if they were looking down upon me.

I was brought out of my small trans by Evan the owner, calling my name.

"Kaylee...how are you?" He said getting a cup and walking over to the hot chocolate machine. My usual.

"I'm-I'm okay" I went over and sat up on the stool, looking down at the counter.

"You sure?" He asked sliding it over to me.

I nodded taking a sip of the hot drink. As I let it slide down my throat I immediately felt a little more warmer.

"How's your day been so far. Good?"

"It's been fine" I shrugged.

"Evan, he's doing it again!" Someone in the back yelled for him.

"I have to-" I cut him off, nodding my head.

Freddie's p.o.v

"I am freezing here!" I yelled as I sat in the studio.

"Oh shush it" Brain came in and sat beside me.

"Darling, if anyone should shush their mouth, it's you" I glared at him.

There I was, sitting in the studio. We had all been practicing for hours now....it seemed neverending. I was freezing and so incredibly bored. I needed to get up and do something.

"I'm leaving darlings. I feel as if we have spent enough time here" I got up, putting on my jacket.

"Suit yourslef. We're staying" Brain said with a slight smile.