I Am A Jedi Like My Father Before Me

Luke sat cross legged on the floor in his room of the star ship.
There was a lot on his mind. He had just discovered that Darth Vader was his father. Old Ben Kenobi had told him that Darth Vader had killed his father, Anakin Skywalker.
And Han had been frozen in carbon freeze. Boba Fett had taken him to Tatooine.
He had to focus. He had to let the Force flow through him like Obi Wan and Yoda had taught him.
He closed his eyes and reached out with the Force.
Suddenly a vision appeared before him.
He saw a young man with shoulder length dirty blonde hair. He had blue eyes. He wore Jedi robes, like old Ben Kenobi, but his was black.
The young man was walking down a hallway.
Why was the Force showing him this?
Suddenly he heard a familiar voice call, it was Obi Wan Kenobi. "Anakin!" He called, and the young man turned to look behind him.
Anakin? Was this his father, Anakin Skywalker?
Another man came over to stand beside his father. He had short copper blonde hair and a beard. He looked just like old Ben Kenobi, only younger.
"Yes Master?" He asked.
"You're needed at the council." Said Obi Wan.
"Right away, Master." Said Anakin.
Suddenly his vision changed and he saw a young boy with blonde hair. He looked sad. Suddenly someone placed their hand on the boy's shoulder. The boy looked up to see a young man, who wore Jedi robes. He had short hair with a small braid that fell over his shoulder.
The vision changed again and he saw the young man training the boy.
Luke realized that the boy was his father and the young man was old Ben Kenobi.
The vision changed again. Now his father was a young man again. Now his father was a Jedi Knight, a great warrior. He saw him fight against the Dark Side bravely.
What happened to him? Luke wondered.
Suddenly his vision changed again.
He saw his father. He was fighting Obi Wan Kenobi. They were surrounded by lava as an epic duel between them waged.
He watched as Obi Wan jumped off of the raft to land on the bank of the river of lava.
"Don't try it Anakin, I have the high ground!" Said Obi Wan.
"You underestimate my power!" Said His father. Luke watched as he used the Force to jump over Obi Wan.
Obi Wan raised his lightsaber, cutting off his father's legs, and one of his arms. His father landed in the volcanic ash.
"You've become the very thing you sought to destroy! You were the chosen one, Anakin! It was said you would destroy the Sith, not join them!" Obi Wan cried.
"I hate you!" His father screamed.
"You were my brother Anakin. I loved you." Said Obi Wan. He reached down and picked up the lightsaber, the one he gave to Luke. Then he walked away.
Luke's eyes filled with tears as he saw his being burnt by the lava. He reached out to help him, but his vision changed again. Now he could see nothing, nothing but blackness.
"Where's Anakin? Is he alright?" He heard a woman ask in a weak voice.
Who was she? Luke wondered. Was she his mother? If she was why couldn't he see her, why couldn't he remember her?
"There's still good in him." He heard the woman say.
There's still good in him? Luke thought. Is she talking about my father?
"There's still good in him," she repeated.
Suddenly he saw a masked figure rising. He recognized him, it was Darth Vader.
"There's still good in him." He heard the woman say again. Her words echoed in his mind.
Luke gasped and opened his eyes. His face was covered in tears. He breathed deeply several times.
There was still good in his father, he had seen it, and felt it. He had to try to save his father.
He would become a Jedi, like his father before him.