1: Good Form

Natalie arrived at the house and looked up at it. It was very old fashioned designed but everything was modern. From the windows, to the entrance and the bricks on the mansion.

"That'll be 30 dollars." The cab driver said to Natalie as she was looking out the window.

Natalie gave the cab driver his money and stepped out as she was staring at the mansion not taking her eyes off it.

"This is so lit!" She said with a smile.

She walked in as she carried her suit cases.

Natalie was a blonde hair, green eyes girl. She was slim but curvy. Her hair stopping right below her breasts and her voice was deep but very feminine.

Natalie was a demon. Part demon actually. There was an evil demon resting inside her body. The demon was her twin sister. When Natalie was born her twin sister died right before they were pushed out, so her father passed her twin sisters soul into hers and now her twin sister Natalya lives within her
body. She comes out when Natalie is angry.

Natalie walked around the house and smiled as she explored. Everything was so well decorated. Perfect for young girls. She found a room with pink theme and she unpacked her clothes. Suddenly she heard a car door slam and she ran to the window seeing a dainty, tiny dark skinned girl. Her hair In really long braids the stopped at her knees.

The girl walked inside and Natalie quickly rushed downstairs to meet her, greeting her with a smile.

"Hello!! I'm Natalie but call me Nat." Natalie said with a smile.

"Um, Hi im Marie." Marie said with a soft smile. She seemed a bit shy but not too shy.

Natalie walked upstairs and sat on her bed. Marie looked around the house before making her way to a purple themed room. She walked inside and unpacked her bags.

Natalie then walked to Marie's room and leaned on the dresser.

"This place is dope ain't it?" Natalie asked.

"Yeah..so how many of us will it be?" Marie asked as she lowered her eye brows.

"I don't know. I got the same letter you did." Natalie said.

They then both heard the front door slam shut and a girls voice.

"Bitchesss!! I'm here!! The queen of Brooklyn is here!!" The girl said.

Natalie and Marie smiled at each other before running downstairs seeing who it was. The girl was Caramel skinned, really thick and curvy like an Instagram model and her hair was blonde and down to her ass. Her eyes flowed a hazel-ish green color.

"Um! Hiii!! I'm Suay!" She said.

"I'm Marie." Marie said softly.

"I'm Natalie." Natalie said with a smirk.

"Y'all some bad bitches for real. I can get with this, show me my room." Suay said as she carried her bags upstairs, following behind Nat and Marie.

As they got to the room, Suay dropped her bags and walked downstairs. She dug through the cabinets and found a bottle of scotch. She smiled and poured three different glasses. She walked to the bottom of the stairs in the hallway.

"Bitches! I found the drinks!!" Suay said with a smile.

Natalie and Marie found their ways downstairs and they stood in the kitchen with Suay.

"So um, who's excited for college this year?" Natalie asked.

"I'm excited most definitely." Marie said.