!! Saath Saath !!

"Mujhe rehna hi nahi hai tumhare saath"

The floor beneath slipped for him. All the moments when his loved ones left him alone flashed in front of his eyes within moments. He was numb . His wife stormed into their room and started to pack her luggage.  He was too shocked to react. The thought of being alone once again killed him.
"Thuddd"

The sound of  cupboard brought him back to reality. He ran upstairs to find his wife storming here and there keeping her belongings in the suitcase.

He felt he was losing everything. He felt his end is near. He felt his life is going to be meaningless once again.

She found him standing numb and not uttering a word. Her anger raised. Even when she was leaving he isnt saying a word . He isnt stopping her. Does he want her to leave?
He went near her and muttered
Sameer - Naina !!!

Naina- Mujhe kucch nahi sunna.. 

Saying so in a fit of anger she took her bag and ran downstairs. He ran after her. 

She was about to step out of their home when he held her wrist and pulled her towards him and lifted her in his arms. He shut the door with a kick and left the suitcase there and climbed towards their room. She was struggling to get out of his hold but he was too tough for her.

He reached and put her down still holding her tight and shut their bedroom's door.

She was still struggling to come out of his hold but he wasnt leaving her. 

When she got tired of fighting against her will she became still and looked into his eyes. She was expecting an angry glare in return but saw tears flowing out of his orbs.

She was stunned to find him weeping silently yet holding her tight.

Her voice softened.
Naina - Sameer.  Please ..

He dint let her complete and slammed his lips on her .

She dint react. She was confused.

After a while he looked into her eyes and touched her forehead with his cried out loud.

She was rubbing his back with one hand and wiping his tears with another.

"Gussa karta hai , zidd karta hai par bahut jaldi maan bhi jaata hai. Tumse bahut pyaar karta hai"

Reality stuck her. What has she done to him.

She brought him to the bed and sat beside him.

Naina- Sameer please chup ho jaao. Tumhe aise dekh ke mai toot jaati hoon.

Sameer- Tum to ja rahi thi na? Mujhe chhodke.. Sabki tarah. Hamesha ki tarah akela chhodke.

Naina- Sameer Sorry .. Mai gusse me thi..

Sameer - Naina kya mai itna bura hi ki koi bhi mere saath nahi rehna chaahta. Ya mai itna ziddi hoon ki sab asaani se mujhse dur ho jaate hain.

Naina- Aisa nahi hai Sameer..

Sameer- Kya mai hi sabse pyaar karta hoon jo sabko apne paas rakhne ke liye aur unka pyaar paane ke liye mujhe hamesha ladna padta hai. Bina lade mujhe kisi ka pyaar nahi mil sakta?

Tears made their way out from Naina's eyes.She dint realize in the mask of her anger that she was about to break him once again just for one stupid fight.

Yes they were immature but their love and their bond was way too mature.

She looked into his eyes and found him looking at her for her answer.

" Bahut se log ye chaahte hai ki Sameer aur tumne jo shadi karne ka ye faisla liya hai na woh galat saabit ho. Par tum aisa hone mat dena. "

"Promise karo tum Sameer ka hamesha khayal rakhogi"

Her mother-in-law's words rang in her mind.

What was she about to do? How can she even think of leaving the person she can die for.

Naina- Sameer .. Tumhe chhodke jaane ki baat karne ke liye mai tumse hazaar baar bhi maafi maangu na to kam hai. But aaj mai tumse ek saccha promise karti hoon ki chaahe hum kitna bhi jhagde kitna bhi lade , Mai kahin nahi jaaungi tumhe chhodke.

Sameer lowered his gaze as if was not convinced.

Sameer- Mai hamesha isi dar ke sath jeeta raha hoon aur shayad aage bhi mujhe yahi dar rahega Naina.

Naina- Nahi Sameer Mai ye dar tumhare andar se nikal ke rahungi. Dheere dheere hi sahi par mai apna saath prove karke rahungi.

He tightened his grip on her and she rested her head on his shoulder.

She was lost in self thoughts. What has happened to her? She was never like this. She has always be analytical about life. May be she was living in a dream world of love. She has stopped thinking beyond this moment. She has always been a future planner. How can she stop thinking about the impact of her actions on their life further.

Her thoughts were broken by her husband's still shaking voice.

Sameer- To tum mujhse kabhi jhagda nahi karogi.

She looked up at him with a frown.

Naina- Ji nahi. Ladungi Jhagdungi Naina Devi bhi banungi. Woh mera haq hai. Par tumhe chhodke jaane ki baat kabhi sochungi bhi nahi. Haan tumhe kamre se bahar zarur sula sakti hoon. Par mai kahin nahi ja rahi Mr. Maheshwari. Ab jhelo mujhe.

Saying so she pecked his cheeks and hugged him. He dint say anything just held her closer.

While listening to his heart beating so loud she realized it was time to be his wife, his companion for life. It was time to bot just live for herself but for him. Though she has always lived for him but it was time to make him feel he wasnt alone anymore.

Naina- Sameer

Sameer - Hmmm

Naina- Hum sab dekh lenge Saath Saath

He asked

Sameer - Saath Saath?

She nodded

Naina- Saath Saath..