0

intro

hermione jean

draco lucius

warning ⚠
i'm not a british nor american. so, my first language isn't english. i'm sorry if there's an incorrect grammar or spellings.

for me, my grammar is bad.
my spelling is however, good.

i've won some trophies on english spelling competition

!

let the story,
begin

the past

4 years old
→ "dwaco, you'll never fowgot me, will you?"
"never"

"blaisee, you'll always love me as your sister, will you?"
"always"

6 years old
→"dad, save hermione. please?" his brother asked.

"i will try my best, son"

"but can you please forget about hermione? you have to focused about your future more than your past" his dad said.

"i can't! she's my sister. did you really expect me to forgot about her easily?!"

"well then, i'm sorry to disappoint you"

"wait wha-"

"obliviate"

his father's spell hit blaise in the head, making him fell unconscious. when he wakes up, he forgot about all.

"mr zabini, did i just see that correctly? did you just obliviated your OWN son, because you wanted him to forgot about your OWN daughter?!" draco said, as he appeared in the middle of nowhere.

"obliviate"

amother memory-losing charm came across the room, and made draco to fell and hit the ground.

mark zabini felt traumatized. this is exactly what happened when he did the same thing to her daughter.

yes, he has removed hermione's memories, too. he must do it. mark thought that it's the best thing he could do for his family.

oh boy, there's a lot of explaining to do. the father thought.

•••

a/n
just hope that no one's copying this book.