The day

It was a sunny Friday afternoon, so Chaz and Lauren were walking back home from school. They decided to go to the corner shop and buy some sweets for their sleepover. The second they walk in, they saw two boys, two boys who they were dreaming to meet, two boys that saved their lives - Yes it was Bars And Melody. They couldn't believe this was happening. Straight away Lauren shouted, 'OMG, CHAZ IT'S BAM!' When she said that they turned around and ran up to them....

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"I see you are Bambino's?" Leo questioned.

"Omg, we are but we are like the BIGGEST!" They both replied at the same time

" Aww, well we are leaving in a few days to go to America, so you might wanna hang out before we do?" Charlie asked.

"Of course, is this like a dream!! I can't believe!!"

Leo,"Aww, you're too cute! So you coming mine?"

Chaz said, " Well actually, we were thinking that you could come mine because me and Lauren are having a sleepover and it would be fun if you could join?"

"Sure!" Both replied.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

So, Chaz,Lauren,Charlie and Leo bought their things and stuff to the sleepover and made their way to Leo's just to get their clothes and essentials. After all that, they started walking back to Chaz's house and had a conversation on the way.

Leo: "So when did you became Bambino's?"

Chaz: " Well, I knew about you guys all the way back in January and through you guys,I met Lauren online. We started talking and talking until this connection started growing between us and we instantly became best friends! She then told me, she was moving to my school because her parents were moving to Wales and she came with them. It's a really long story but it's true!"

Leo,"Aww that's really cute and adorable because that's how me and Charlie met!!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lauren's POV; Omg, Charlie kept on staring at me he is soo perfect and handsome and just urghh I can't even explain. He was staring at me and I stared at him, it felt like forever, without taking our eyes away from our eyes to see something else! I felt like it was us only, and no one else. I wish he knew how I feel, I want to tell him but I am just too scared. I will go to a corner, sit and just cry!!!

Charlie's POV; She was staring at me, the girl of my dream more like an angel! I love her, I wish she knew but I think she will hate me after this. "No, Charlie, you have to be stronger, make the first move," I keep on reapting it to myself. I might tell her at the sleepover.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part2?