《 02 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER TWO
ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER TWO• ᴜɴᴋɴᴏᴡɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

Present Day

"Good morning!" You hear Isao chime as he walks into your room and jumps onto your bed.

"Good morning." You yawn and open your eyes to see him.

"And good morning to you too little one." Isao kisses your stomach.

He rests his head on your thigh as he caresses the barely showing bump. After a few minutes, you interrupt the peacefulness that surrounds you both.

"We have to get up."

Isao groans. "Why?"

"It's the twins birthday. We have to get everything ready for when everyone arrives."

"Are you sure you want Taehyung here?" Isao questions. "Any stress can be hurtful to our plum."

"Just because that's the size it is doesn't mean you have to call it that." You laugh. "And yes, he has to be here. He's the twins' father."

"Are you telling him you're pregnant tonight?"

You shrug. "I don't know."

"Well don't feel like you have to tonight. All he is is the father of your kids. He doesn't have to know what happens in your personal life anymore." Isao pushes himself up and places a kiss on your cheek. "Now let's get this party ready."

• • • •

You walk into your kids' room and open the blinds. Ayana walks in behind you as Isao holds two cupcakes with a single candle on top. You three begin to sing happy birthday and your kids wake up.

"Happy birthday babies!" You shout after the song finishes and go give the sleepy ones a big hug and a kiss.

"Happy birthday little munchkins!" Isao grins and gives them each a hug and a kiss.

"You guys need to stop growing! You're already five!" Ayana pouts.

"I don't want to stop! I want to be just like my mommy when I get older." Saeun grins.

"And I want to be like my daddy!" Taesung says.

Oh no you don't.

"Can you guess who's coming today for your birthday?" You ask them.

"Daddy, grandpa, grandma's, and uncles?!" Saeun guesses and you nod.

Both her and Taesung clap their hands in excitement.

"But first you guys have to take a shower because you guys are stinky." Ayana teases and the twins whine.

"No I'm not!" Saeun defends herself. "Maybe Taesung but not me."