chapter 1: Meet Anna

"ANNA!"her mother shouted at the top of her lungs.

"Where the part of these damn world are you?!"

Again her dearest mother shouted.

"DON'T YOU EVER SHOW YOUR FROG FACE TO ME!"

And with that last threat she release a long sigh.

She is hiding under her bed to avoid her drunken mother.

She is trembling and frighten to her mother because whenever her mother drunk she was beaten until her mother loss her energy.She was a punching bag and a toy in her mothers hand.

She control her sobbed and cover her mouth with her left hand.

But suddenly someone's grab her feet.

She was horrified and let out a loud shriek.

"MOTHER! PLEASE HAVE MERCY!"

She cried with all her heart.

"MERCY?HOW CAN I GIVE YOU A DAMN MERCY IF YOU ARE THE FUCKING REASON WHY YOUR FATHER DIED!"

Her mother beat her and slap her face in countless time.

"Mother please...It's been 10 years since that happened ....please let go!"

"LET GO!? HOW CAN I LET GO? WHENEVER I SAW YOUR UGLY FUCKING FACE..

ALL THE PAIN IS CRASHING BACK IN MY MIND.HUH!?.TELL ME!?"

"Mother it's not my fault...it is all an accident"

Anna replied in a small voice.

"SHUT UP! SHUT UP! SHUT UP!"

Her mother beat her again slap her,kicked her punch her and whipped her.

"Mother.....Please...stop"

And thats the last word that Anna spoke until she lose her consciousness.

Anna woke up feeling sore and numb.Her lips is swollen also her eyes and she can't feel her body.

She cried and cried all her heart.

She can't leave her mother even if her mother beat her all day since the day her father died because she loves her mother more than herself.She always said to herself that her mother was only acting and her real mother was only on a vacation.Her mother use to love and care for her before not until the day her father died in a tragic event.

Her father save her while their house was on fire.The house was burned because Anna forget to off the stove and then the gas explode because of the pressure.Her father save her and sacrifice his life just to save Anna.Anna was only 15 years old back then and too young.

She manage to walk towards her bed and drift into a deep slumber.

That night she was dreaming that she was walking in dark place and looking for a light.Then suddenly she saw a man holding a lamp but she cant vividly see the face of the man

............................................................

SO! that was it!

My 2nd story....

9-22-14