Discovery

Along a winding road, a dark green jeep drove and ended up in a small park. When it ran out of gas and stopped pretty much in front of it, a girl jumped out exclaiming "Damnit Ace! I told you to get gas at that last stop" before shutting the door.

The boy named Ace jumped out of his jeep "Sorry Gable, thought I had enough. My bad" he replying as Gable rummaged through the trunk.

"My phone's dead, how about you?" Gable asked.

"Dead" Ace replied simply
"What are you looking for?" Ace added as he was tossed a flashlight "These and- Ah-ha!" Finding a lockpick set.

"Maybe we bunker here for the night? It looks abandoned, so no one should get in" Gable smiled confidently, going down the worn stone steps.

"Maybe try knocking first Gable? For all we know this can be owned by someone" Ace advised and Gable rolled her eyes in reply, knocking on the metal door and waited for a few seconds "Ok well doesn't seem like anyones home" Gable retorted and proceeded to lockpick the door, upon hearing a soft click, she opened it and looked down seeing marble steps going down and dust free.

Ace had a weird feeling up his spine before entering and shutting the door "Doesn't look so abandoned now does it?" He taunted as he followed behind, going down the marble steps.

"Fine!" Gable exclaimed "We just bail with a tank of gas and then get out of here" she relayed to her friend before going in the giant library and wandered the halls with Ace going another way. The clean walls putting them in what seemed like an endless maze.

Dean's POV

Coming home from a simple hunt felt nice, maybe have a beer or two before crashing. Saving the world and all that I guess. Parking baby in the garage, I saw the door cracked open upon coming inside. It wasn't like Sam to keep the door slightly open or have the lights on. I shut the door and shrugged it off. I went downstairs and put my things down in the war room. I felt paranoid but I thought someone was here. I spotted a flashlight that wasn't ours on the library table and that confirmed my suspicions. "Sammy?!" I hollered, not gaining a response.  I sighed and pulled out my 911 pistol, cautiously going through the halls.

Gable's POV
Damn this place seemed barren. I looked through what seemed like five rooms before hearing someone shout "Sammy?!"
I jumped upon hearing the name, Sammy. Who was Sammy? And why was this person calling for them. Someone, probably the owner of the place was looking around. I took a breath and then heard a male scream from down one of the halls. 'Ace' I ran over to the source of scream and noticed a man holding my friend down at gun point.

"Let him go!" I demanded harsher than intended.

Dean's POV
As soon as I heard "Let him go!" I took my hands off of him and pointed the gun to the woman behind me.

"And who the hell are you?" I boomed.

"Put the gun down. I can explain everything if you put the gun down" The women replied. From what I could tell, they were no older than 17, maybe 18. Still kids. Hesitantly, I slowly lowered the Pistol and let out a tired sigh "Start talking" I demanded.

Ace's POV

I felt relieved when I was released from gunpoint. I didn't know why Gable blew her cover for me, but I'm glad she did. I thought he was going to blow my brains out. It looked like he has seen a lot of things and that's what scared me mostly.  I cautiously stood and upon trying to get out of this weird marked circle, I couldn't. I knew something didn't feel right.
I tried speaking, but I couldn't. Nothing came out as I listened to their conversation. The next thing I knew, I felt like I was floating and something else took over.

3rd Person POV.
"I'm shocked you didn't see it coming sooner. Dean Winchester" Ace taunted.

Dean turned around and got wide eyed at Ace "What the hell?" He spoke as he looked at Ace and Gable went wide eyed.

"Did you know about this?" Dean snapped at Gable and she quickly shook her head. Dean turned back around and pulled out a recorder and pressed play. Ace groaned in pain and Gable looked at him and her eyes widened upon seeing thick black smoke out of his mouth. Her eyes widened as Ace fainted.

"ACE!"