The Confession

You logged out of your computer, having just finished writing your last email. Finally, your long work day was over and you could go to the annual pajama jam cotton candy pancake parade. You left your office and started towards the door of the building.

"Bye Matthew!" you yelled to your boss as you left the building. The sun was just beginning to set outside, and the early evening beams warmed your body. You shrugged off your blazer, exposing your shoulders. The town was bubbling with excitement as the floats began lining up for the parade. You made it to the town center and began looking for your friends.

"Y/n! Y/n over here!" You heard one of your best friends, Rumple Buttercup calling. You turned around and saw him, along with all of your other friends standing close to the edge of the road a few feet away from you. As you made your way closer you felt your stomach flipping. You knew you shouldn't feel these feelings, but you just couldn't help yourself. Lately you'd been feeling more and more attracted to Rumple, even though he was your friends. As you reached the group, you couldn't help but notice how soft Rumple's green skin looked. You could see the outline of his hipbones through his loose brown pants and you felt yourself getting wet. No, you told yourself. He's your friend.

"We're so glad your finally here!" Rumple said, adjusting the banana that sat atop his head. You stared at his long, green fingers, imagining how they would feel inside of you.
"I'm glad I'm here too," you responded "I was afraid I'd never get off work". Rumple smiled at you, flashing his five crooked teeth. He adjusted his weight from his smaller foot to his larger one and you found yourself getting lost in his huge, round eyes. You started leaning closer to him. Just as you were about to wrap your arms around his waist, the parade began. The loud marching band music snapped you out of your fantasy.

The parade commenced, and you enjoyed the copious amounts of pancakes and cotton candy that were being given away for free around the town. The sun set behind the mountains and the purple leaves on the pine trees began rustling in the cool evening wind. You felt yourself shivering.

"I better start heading home" you announced to the group. "I have work tomorrow".
"Let me walk you home. I don't want you getting lost or kidnapped or something" Rumple responded. God, why did he have to be such a gentleman. It just made you want him more.
"That would be awesome."

You and Rumple waved goodbye to the rest of your friends and headed off down the street towards your apartment. You lived about fifteen minutes from the town square, so you had a little while alone with Rumple. You noticed how his muscles moved on his arms as he walked and felt your self salivating at the sight of him. He glanced over to you and you thought for a second there was lust (?) in his eyes. You weren't sure if it was really there or if it was just wishful thinking.

"Y/n," Rumple said gently "you've been acting strange lately. What's up with you?"
You swallowed and felt a lump in your throat. You couldn't tell him how you really felt, could you?
"Oh you know, I've just been really stressed with work lately."
Rumple stopped and turned towards you, one of his big green hands creeping it's way up your forearm.
"That's not what I meant and you know it." His voice was more aggressive than it previously had been, and he stepped closer to you.
"Well, if I'm being honest" you said, hesitantly, "I think you're really attractive."
His smiled, three of his five teeth showing.
"I feel the same way about you."
The butterflies in your stomach went crazy. Rumple reached his arms around your waist and pulled you into a deep kiss. The second you felt his mouth against yours, you became hungry for more of him. You pressed yourself deeper into him and the passion between the two of you ignited. You pulled away and the two of you hurried the last few feet down the street and into your apartment.

As you entered your apartment, Rumple pushed you against the wall, pressing his lips against yours once again. Your tongue ran against his five crooked teeth. You ran your hands over his chest, and pulled his green shirt off of him. You inhaled sharply as you saw the deep hills and valleys of his abs and your hands explored every inch of him. The banana fell of his head as you took his shirt off, exposing his three strands of hair. Rumples huge green hands worked their way up your torso and cupped your boobs. He massaged your breasts and ran his thumbs over your nipples. You lifted your hands up and he pulled your dress up over your head, reveling your lacy red bra and panties. He moaned at the sight of you.
"You're so fucking hot" Rumple growled.

Rumple scooped you up in his thin, green arms and carried you down the hall into your bedroom. He threw you down on the bed and you giggled as his green form crawled over you. Your hands made quick work of his belt buckle and you slid his thin brown pants off of his legs. He gripped onto your thighs and began massaging you with his palm. You felt yourself throbbing under his touch and he worked your panties down your legs. Rumple threw your panties across the room and began running his tongue along your clit. You moaned in pleasure, this was everything you had dreamed it would have been.
"Yes Rumple, fuck" You moaned, gripping all three strands of his hair with your fingers.
He sucked and explored your center with his tongue. Just as you thought you were going to cum he slid two of his long, green fingers into you. Just what you had been imagining earlier that night. You yelled in pleasure. He continued pumping in and out of you until you came. Pleased with his work, you scooted up onto your knees and pulled down his underwear.

His green dick popped out, already hard. It was huge, bigger than you could have imagined.
"Do you want me to suck your dick?" You asked, looking up to his pink and lavender rimmed eyes.
"Of course baby" He said.
You took his cock in your hands and began working it up and down between your fingers. Rumple threw his head back in pleasure. You put your mouth around his green member and began bobbing it up and down. You tried to deep throat him but he was too big for you to handle. You used your hands to massage his shaft while your mouth worked on his head. He wrapped your hair around his green fingers and tugged a little, making you work faster on his cock. Soon enough you tasted precum and you began preparing yourself for the explosion you knew was coming. Your mouth filled with his banana flavored semen as he moaned your name. You swallowed every inch of him and laid back down on the bed.

Rumple crawled on top of you once again and pulled you back into a kiss, running his fingers through your hair. He planted small kisses along your neck and your collar bone. You moaned and inhaled sharply at the feeling of his soft green lips on your skin. He took his green dick in his hands and placed it at your opening. Slowly he entered your body. You gasped at the feeling of his huge member but soon enough every inch of him was in you.
"Fuck Rumple" You gasped as he pumped in and out of you. You could feel his thin green body on top of you and you ran your fingers over his chest as he fucked you. He entered and exited you over and over again, gaining speed.
"You're so fucking hot Y/n" Rumple gasped as he thrust deeply inside of you
"I'm gonna cum" you moaned as he worked your clit with his finger at the same time his cock slid deep inside of you. Rumple pumped hard and fast as you reached climax, your eyes rolling back in your head while you screamed his name. He kept working his massive cock into you as he came, his warm banana juice spilling out of you.

He pulled out of you and worked small kisses up your torso, across your breasts and around your neck. Rumple flopped down on the bed next to you, the mattress shifting underneath his weight. Fucking Rumple Buttercup was everything you imagined it would be. He had you seeing bananas.