BEGINNING

I will never fall in love to someone and be hurt like anybody else

I will never become numb when it comes to love

If I'm already hurt I will never be stuck on the pain that can cause me heartaches.

Being in love is just like a fantasy that can be good when your eyes are closed but became a nightmare when both of your eyes are open and clearly see the painful truth.

Those are the words that came to me before I meet someone like him who let me feel that being loved by someone else is much more different than being loved by your family and friends,

He is the one who thought me that it is fine to take the risk and be hurt knowing the truth rather than regretting the things that you'll never tried.

I was so happy back then when we are still together he keeps on courting me even though I doesn't like him, he never lose hope in pursuing me,he never forget to make me smile everyday,he always sing a song for me even though the song doesn't in favor with his voice...

But not until he became more busy in dancing and forget about me, and had been away from me for almost a month to the point that I see myself on the dark crying and praying for him to come back, because I truly miss his jokes and everything about him.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

'hello guys first time ko lang mag sulat ng story so please no judging tayo ahhhh.sumubok lang ako pero sana magustuhan nyo..