jungkook

[ before i get started i just wanted to say that waltzing alone is one of the best kdrama's i ever seen, ga young really did snap. from second to first lead.]

minseon. that was your name, minseon. 

jungkook, that was his name- your bestfriends boyfriend

even though he was your bestfriends boyfriend, you two still seceretly loved eachother.  you two were the complete oppisites, oppisites attract huh? 

he was the badboy type. in a gang; slytherins. they rob, deal with drugs have unlicensed cars.  but i guess thats what your friend jennie loved. 

she was the badgirl type too. 

but you..?

you were the queit type, have good grades. you were cute, and loved dancing.  ballet to be exact. that's what you wanted to be, a proffesional ballernia. you studied and studied, making sure to get atleast a 90 on every test while jennie and jungkook could care less. 

they had a lot of friends while your only friend was well-jennie

but jungkook's love soon changed, when he saw you preform, the famous romeo and juliet.  he got mad for some reason as another man touched you, but as you died; he was heartstrucked. as  your beauty radiated through the room, you shining smooth skin, black locks flowed across the floor, as your plump pink lips looked so soft. the white simple gown you were in fitted you so well, as the flower crown made you look like a beautiful princess, locked up in the tower; trying to escape to your knight. 

after that night, everything started by jungkook kissing you. 

it's been 2 months since then, and you guys are still inlove as ever. 

you two were currently snuggling under the bedsheets,  his arm pulled you into a warm protective embrace as he lightly rested, you traced his chest. he groaned, "what time is it?" he asked, "9:30" you replied flatly, he groaned once again, getting up putting his shirt on.