Chapter 1

This is only somewhat based on reality. The characters are infact real people, just with different names. Neither of us have come out to our parent yet, and we don't live in different states. Infact, we live in the same town. I hope you enjoy the story and will be exited for chapter 2.

Bella's POV

I lay in bed, smiling at the jokes Kolby was telling me. I decided to ask a serious question for once, since we always joke.

.

Kolby: bish i gaaaaay! bish i gaaaaayyy!

Bella: but im the gay one! ur the bisexual female here!

Kolby: yeah yeah whatever

Bella: can i ask u a question?

Kolby: bring it on!

Bella: should we come out to our parents tonight?

Kolby: um sure!

Bella: same time?

Kolby: yass

Bella: and as a joke even though we wont have to, meet in between state borders if they dont accept?

Kolby: lol ya XDXD if only

Bella: lol ya. in 10 mins at 7?

Kolby: yup

.

The next 10 minutes were stressful, knowing that the joke we made might come true. One minute after the other, stress filled me.
Soon enough, the 10 minutes passed.

.

Kolby: well, ya redy?

Kolby: ready*

Bella: yeah, but stress is taking over lmao.

.

I hid my phone just incase, my parents didn't know I had one. I bought my own with my own money.
As I walked into the kitchen, the aroma of freshly baked cookies and bread filled the room.
"Just in time! Baked potatoes and ham with the dessert of your favorite! Oatmeal raisin cookies!"

I nervously nodded, then walked to my seat by the table.
"What's wrong, Pumpkin?" My father was caring, so I was sure he'd accept me.

"Oh, it's nothing! I promise!"
He looked atm suspiciously, then went back to reading the daily newspaper.
"Dear, will you call for your brother?"

I nodded, and called for my brother. "Quinn it's time to eat!"

Almost instantly, he was running down the steps and into the kitchen, almost knocking over the fishbowl.

As Quinn sat down, our mother was bringing the food to the table.
We started to eat, as I snuck a peek at the clock. The light was dim, but I leaned closer and read 7:18 p.m.

I realized 18 minutes ago, Kolby has most likely come out already and is getting lots of hugs and kisses.

I set my fork down, letting it sink into the potatoes.

"Can I tell you all something?"

"Anything, Pumpkin!" my father said, cheerfully.

I was confident, stress no longer bothered me. "Well, I'm lesbian." I proudly exclaimed.