《 03 》

.▪.═══════════════╗
CHAPTER THREE
ᴘᴀɪɴ

═══════════════╗CHAPTER THREE• ᴘᴀɪɴ •

╚═══════════════.▪.╝

-flashback-

"It's going to be okay." Isao tries to console you.

"I'm pregnant, Isao." You unknowingly answer with an attitude. "I'm not ready to have another kid."

Isao's facial expression changes to pure sadness. He sits beside you and looks over at you.

"Fucking birth control," You mutter. "Up to 99.9% effective my ass."

"That's not what it is." Isao comments.

"What?" You turn to him.

"You are ready to have another kid... just not with me."

"What do you mean?"

"I know you're still in love with him Y/N." Isao sighs. "All the times we slept together... I know you would've rather it be with him than with me."

"Isao-"

"All of this is my fault. I knew you weren't over him, yet I still slept with you. I took your vulnerability for granted."

"Isao," You place your hands on either side of his face. "Please don't say that. I slept with you because I wanted to not because I was hurt or anything you think."

He tries to look down, but you hold his face in place.

"No matter how this baby came to be, it's still my baby and I will love it as much as I love Taesung and Saeun."

Isao finally cracks a smile and he pulls you into a hug. "Who said two best friends raising a kid is weird?"

• • • •

You slowly open your eyes and begin to cough. You look around and see Hoseok, Jungkook, and Namjoon helping the others get out.

"Y/N!" You hear Jungkook yell hysterically. "Y/N!"

"I'm over here!" You yell weakly through your coughs.

Jungkook looks over to where your scream came from and runs towards you. He crouches down next to you and holds you in his arms.