1

Sometimes the one you have to rely on is the one your stuck with and me? Oh im always stuck with people I dont like but I put up with it and this is how I put up with it, im Deville Blizzard and this is when vampires ruled the world.

- - - - - - - - - - - -

"Devi get to school your late again!" I sigh and turn to my annoying so called mother, im nothing like her, I think im adopted sometimes.

"Im going mum Jesus Christ." She rolls her eyes as I grab my bag and phone walking to school, I hate her so badly.

- - - -

"DEVIL!" I spin round on my heel of my boots to Ashton and Louis!

"BOOBEAR! ASHYPANTS!" We group hug and laugh a bit.

"Its dinner time you know that right?" I laugh a bit at Louis' serious face.

"Its alright, im hungry anyway." We walk to the dinner queue and I buy a sandwich.

"Oi gayboys." Fucking hell! We turn around to the furious 7, the badboys of this freakass school, the twats. "And yes that includes you Devil." I look up to the Curly haired one, the player of them all.

"I am not a boy but you were right about one thing." I walk towards him. "I am the Devil nice to meet you." I wack him in the balls as he falls to the floor curling up, I walk back to Louis and Ashton walking off. "I love my name."

- - - - - -

"MIKEY!" I shout as I run up to him and hug him, he picks me up spinning. "Ive missed you Mikey." I smile as I look at his now orange hair, when will he ever stop dyeing it.

"Missed you too Devil." He laughs as I just look down.

"Awww is the Devil ready for HIS payback." I growl and spin round but Mikey holds me back. "Pfft, your stupid boyfriend holding you back from a fight?"

"GET OFF ME MICHAEL!" He immediately lets go and I feel the hurt from his eyes burn through my skin, I sigh as I hear his footsteps running,  I look at the curly haired freak. "Why do you do this, you ruin my life and I wanna know why." Ive never backed down from a fight but Mikey has been my best mate since weve been born and this Harry has ruind my life since he met me.

"Fight me first."

"FUCK YOU STYLES, YOUR A PIECE OF SHIT AND NO ONE LIKES YOU, YOU USE EVERYONE TO GET DRUNK AND TO HAVE FUN BUT GUESS WHAT, thats never gonna happen with me so if thats your way of flirting, id sort your head out." I grab my bag and walk away, why did I say that last part, I mentally facepalm as I find Mikey in music class, I walk in 5 minutes late, yay...

"Devi why are you late this time?" I look at the teacher.

"Well miss, Harry wanted a fight with me so I pushed away my best friend but I realized I might have lost them so I backed away from it and argued and walked off." I look at her with complete honesty as I sit next to Mikey.

"Well Devi thank you for not causing any trouble." I look down as I throw my book in front of me, I look at Mikey.

"Im sorry." I look down and put my head in my hands, im such a...

"Harry why are you late?" I look up to the door slamming shut and its harry... Looking different...

"Sorry Miss I had to sort out my mind because im a piece of shit." He sits down behind me and hes next to Louis.

"Dont speak that language in my classroom Mr Styles and get your book out." I look at Mikey, doing his work, hes the good boy in the class you see and then theres people like me and Styles, wow.

"Oi Devil, turn around." I sigh and do so to Harry right infront of my face. "Close your eyes."

"EWW YOUR GONNA KISS ME YOU SHITHEAD." He smirks, I push him backwards and he falls back into his chair. "Listen Styles, all you need to do to get someone to like you is to NOT BE A PERVET AND A PRICK!"

"Devi..."

"Not now Mikey im calling this freak a prick!"

"Devi the headmaster..." I freeze...shit...

"Deville Blizzard would you like to come with me, you too Mr Styles." I look up at Harry and then at Mikey, he knows why im worrying, ive been in that office to many times, this might even be the last.