WHITE CLOUD BLOCK

Chapter 1: On my way LT

"Paratrooper?"

"Yup, you must be fallschirmjäger right?"

"Ja, 82nd?"

"No my patch is 101st, so your luck is not that good"

"Ah, I fought against you boys on battle of bloody gulch"

"Were you the one with the edelweiss on your coat?"

"Nein, that was my son. Michael, 19 years old just got graduated from high school in Berlin"

"Like father, like son eh?"

"Yes... just like that..."

Me and my German buddy stayed on a bus stop for 40 minutes. When the bus arrived, the driver shouted.

Bus driver "You two! Hurry your ass up! Double time!"

We got into a bus stop full of... people, civilians, soldiers, children... I saw two oriental men with a strange outfit. I asked them who they were...

"Hello there, I wonder how you guys came here for?"

"We are from different ascension of deity, young soldier"

"You must be a... monk I reckon?"

"Yes... In Buddha's way we are here to give respect to all gods. Thereby, we are invited to visit this dimension to pay our respects to lord Jesus and his father of all kinds"

"Bare with me here monk, but I am slightly confused about this. What happened to the atheists then?"

"They are resting in peace my dear friend... thoughtless as they ever became, they are enjoying the world of darkness."

As I paid my farewell to the monks, I quickly adjusted myself to the next compartment. There, I found Sergeant Huneck sitting on the corner looking outside of the window.

"Sergeant Huneck!"

"Lieutenant?! I thought you were alive?!"

"Well, 3rd of our guys from the Fox company couldn't make it out alive..."

"Volksgrenadiers?"

"No, 2nd element SS division. We were about to push through Ramon but they flanked us from the left, it was unexpected."

"Jesus... the SS division? I thought they were holding a line at Saint mere gliese!"

"82nd division took control out of that town 3 days prior to my death. How the hell did you got up here anyway?"

"Well I missed the DZ Lieutenant, apparently I was about to land on a flak gun before it shredded my guts into pieces! HA!"

"You took some chest in your nuts Sergeant?"

"I surely did LT! Haha! But they missed the pipe!"

2nd Lieutenant Joseph Huneck was a 23 years old veteran who served in Africa and Italy as a ranger. After killing his superior officer during a fist fight at the bar, he was demoted as a NCO and got transferred to a different division which was the screaming eagles of hundred-O-first. Kid had a potential of becoming a company leader after graduating out of military academy... but unfortunately bottles of scotch at the night of '42 fucked him up...

As he gazed my uniform he noticed that my trousers are covered with dark aurora.

"Hey LT, you ever washed your pants for pete's sake?"

"4th Battalion took a crap into my foxhole at the bloody gulch"

"Bloody Gulch? Sounds gory, wish I was there with yous"