⋆ Allegiances ⋆

T R I B E O F M O O N T E A R S
•• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ••

⋆ Full-Moon⋆

𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗 (𝚆𝚎𝚎𝚙)
Small, slender silver tabby tom cat with huge, white, full-moon eyes and a very long tail.

⋆ Half-Moon ⋆

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢 𝚂𝚕𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 (𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚢)
Beautiful, thick-furred white she-cat with a dark silver splotch over one of her storm-gray eyes.

⋆ Stars ⋆

𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚊𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚜 (𝚂𝚝𝚛𝚎𝚊𝚔)
Thin, long-legged, and thick-furred dark gray tabby tom with jagged black stripes, a bobbed tail, and gemstone-green eyes.

𝙾𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚃𝚠𝚒𝚜𝚝𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙶𝚊𝚕𝚊𝚡𝚒𝚎𝚜 (𝙾𝚛𝚋𝚒𝚝)
Magnificent black she-cat with a face split into two halves; the left is snow-white and with a blue eye, and the right is as dark as midnight with a pale yellow eye.

𝚂𝚔𝚢 𝚘𝚏 𝚆𝚑𝚒𝚝𝚎 𝙲𝚘𝚗𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚕𝚕𝚊𝚝𝚒𝚘𝚗𝚜 (𝚂𝚔𝚢)
Large, long-haired white-and-gray-splotched she-cat with a bushy tail and blind, milky-blue eyes.

⋆ Sun Warriors ⋆

𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚙 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝙷𝚊𝚠𝚔 (𝙻𝚎𝚊𝚙)
Handsome, muscular dark gray tom with a snow-white belly and paws, with gleaming amber eyes.

𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐 𝚘𝚏 𝙲𝚛𝚢𝚜𝚝𝚊𝚕 𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎 (𝚂𝚘𝚗𝚐)
Stocky, midnight-furred she-cat with a slash of pure white running from the tip of her nose to her tail-tip, and bright, sky-blue eyes.

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚝𝚊𝚛-𝙴𝚢𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚎𝚊𝚛 (𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚛𝚖)
Powerful dark brown tabby tom with huge, chestnut-brown eyes and a deep scar across his left hind haunch.

𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙼𝚘𝚘𝚗𝚕𝚒𝚝 𝙿𝚊𝚠𝚜𝚝𝚎𝚙𝚜 (𝚁𝚒𝚙𝚙𝚕𝚎)
Little pale gray tom with a twig-thin tail and deep, uneasy green eyes the shade of summer leaves.

𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙵𝚕𝚎𝚎𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚍 (𝙻𝚎𝚘𝚙𝚊𝚛𝚍)
Gorgeous pale brown she-cat with curious, leopard-patterned darker spots along her pelt, with long white claws and very light blue eyes.

⋆ Moon Shadows ⋆

𝙿𝚘𝚘𝚕
Small, young white she-cat with a large pale gray patch on her back; long, thin legs and curious crystal-blue eyes.
Trainer: Song of Crystal Stone

𝚂𝚑𝚒𝚟𝚎𝚛
Sleek, lithe pale gray tabby tom with big paws and ears, and yellow eyes.
Trainer: Streak of Fading Stars

⋆ Planets ⋆

𝙵𝚊𝚍𝚎 𝚘𝚏 𝙽𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚊𝚝 𝙳𝚊𝚠𝚗 (𝙵𝚊𝚍𝚎)
Pretty, long-haired light brown tabby she-cat with intelligent, heather-purple eyes and a long, bushy tail.
Expecting the kits of Leap of Starlit Hawk

⋆ Mothers ⋆

𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚔𝚢𝚠𝚊𝚛𝚍 𝙶𝚎𝚎𝚜𝚎 (𝙵𝚕𝚒𝚐𝚑𝚝)
Thick-furred pure white she-cat with a broad, rounded face, gentle hazel eyes, and a large tail.
Mothering the kits of Storm of Star-Eyed Bear

𝙳𝚛𝚒𝚏𝚝 𝚘𝚏 𝙻𝚘𝚗𝚎𝚕𝚢 𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛 (𝙵𝚎𝚊𝚝𝚑𝚎𝚛)
Large, long-haired pale gray-and-white she-cat with two notched ears and gentle brown eyes.
Mothering tbe Kits of Weep of Crystal Moon

⋆ The Old ⋆

𝚁𝚞𝚗 𝚘𝚏 𝚂𝚗𝚘𝚠-𝙵𝚞𝚛𝚛𝚎𝚍 𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝 (𝚁𝚊𝚋𝚋𝚒𝚝)
Grizzled white tom with two shredded ears and blind white eyes.

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .

R E D D A W N
•• ┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈ ••

⋆ Leader ⋆

𝚁𝚎𝚍
Slender, finely-muscled, and russet-furred she-cat with curved amber eyes, a bushy red tail, and a scar on her underbelly.

⋆ Cats ⋆

𝚂𝚝𝚘𝚗𝚎
Big, muscular dark gray tom with a black stripe running down his back, a slender tail, and strong green eyes.

𝙲𝚕𝚊𝚠
Handsome, long-haired ginger tom with long, bone-white claws and small, storm-gray eyes.

𝙵𝚒𝚛𝚎
Powerful russet tom with long, cinder-gray legs, fiery orange eyes, a mangled tail, and notched ears.

𝚅𝚊𝚕𝚕𝚎𝚢
Young, beautiful dark brown tabby she-cat with soothing, pale green eyes and a white underbelly and toes.
Mothering the kits of Claw

*・゚:*・゚: *.*:・゚ .: *・゚: .