Time

Jimin went out of his car out in the cold of Japan's December's winter. Yes he really doesn't like the cold plus his outfit really is not on the warm side that night.  He and his member just finished their schedule for MAMA Award. 

His member all went back to the hotel to rest and update on their VLive for their memorable Daesangs win.  He too, of course is very grateful towards their fans. For him, they are everything and the cause of their success now.  That's why BTS is doing their best in making musics, performing as the idols and artist they are to pay Armys back for loving them.

He knows that he should focus on their career more since they're at their peak now since going to BBMA, grammy and SNL.  People started to recognize them globally. Basically they're living their dreams. He knows.  But he can't help keeping a part of his heart, his dreams, for a girl.  For this girl he can't replace with anyone or anything .  Jeongyeon.

He tried to lose contact with her, to forget her cause he knows dating in this industry means suicide. But he CAN'T.  Hell he even ignored her and says mean things at her so that she'll hate him. But she knows him better than anyone. Yes it hurts for her hearing someone she loves says he doesn't love her anymore and ignoring her like she never exists and they never share secrets, hold hands,  and laugh together.

That's why when he wake up and realize that he really can't be without her, he went to her place. That is after she didn't replied to his texts. Lots of text saying he's sorry for hurting her that he's a fool to think he can survive without her.

It takes Jeongyeon a few weeks but eventually she forgave him.  What can she do? She loves him too.  From their first met,  she always like him.  Until it turns to love and more. 

Jimin's thought get cut by her voice calling him.

"Oppa!" while smiling showing her perfectly align teeth as she was taking off her mask away.
They're five meters away from each other because she just went out from her car which was parked far from Jimin's car.

(jeongyeon's outfit that night but with a mask)

Her manager is in the car. Yes, their manager knows they're dating.  Their company knows.  Jimin and Jeongyeon are so grateful that Bang PD and Park Jin Young PD is the boss that is also feel like a parent that they're no secrets between them.  They just warn Jimin and Jeongyeon from time to time not to hang out too much it's noticeable and of course to be careful around media and the fans.

Jimin smile's light up seeing his girlfriend coming up to him.
" Hi baby ",he said. Taking time to check out his girlfriend since they're no eyes and camera around them now. 
"How come she become beautiful and more beautiful each time they met? " Jimin thoughts.

He has known her even before Twice's debut.  That is because of his Sungwoon hyung being friends with both Jeongyeon and her sister Gong Seungyeon or Yoo Seungyeon when she was still in SM Ent.  So, he knows how Jeongyeon's visual developed so much.

Back then she was beautiful too, the hot girl in JYP Ent with cool aura but a goof when you know her.
But now, Jimin doesn't know anymore if he's glad that Jeongyeon become prettier or hate it. By hate,  he means hate when other people or specifically male celebrities started to care and trying to reach out to her more than before. 

" She has more than enough fangirls and fanboys before. Now that she started to grow her hair I'm sure more fanboys gonna come. " Jimin thought while sighing. He's not gonna lie and Jeongyeon knows too that he's a bit on the possessive side. 

When Jeongyeon is at beside him, they linked their hands and smile wider. 
" hey Mr Park Jimin.  Congrats on your Artists of the Year Daesangs again.  I know I've said it through text but i reallyy want to say it again. To you, live. " , she said smiling proudly to her boyfriend and chuckle because Jimin made his face like he doesn't know what face to make again. 

" this guy!  He is so confident when boasting about himself but everytime I congratulate him, he started to being a shy cat. Lol.  So cute! " Jeongyeon's thought. 

-I'm gonna leave this here first.  Been busy.  So sorryyyyy.  And i know it's not that good but what can i do?  I just love them so much that i can't help writing about them eventhough writing is not my passion.  I just love to read.  Any mistakes, don't mind to point it to me.  Gonna continue this later.  Toodles.