Car Crash

"Babe come on! We're gonna be late!" I yelled out to my new husband. We had just gotten married the day before. Now we were going to Bora Bora for our honey moon; well, trying to go. Zach, my husband, was taking forever to get to the car because he, being the gamer he is, wanted to take his PlayStation and couldn't figure out which wires he needed to bring. Although it was our honey moon, I knew I wouldn't be keeping him from play a couple of rounds a day. Honestly, it's one of things I loved about him. "I'm coming baby!" He yelled back while running towards me with the gaming console and it's wires in his hand. I smiled big. Just knowing that this is my life until I die, I couldn't be happier. We put our stuff in the trunk of the car and say bye to my sister/best friend and her boyfriend. We all live together since it was our dream since we were like 15. We love living together more than we thought we would even though we're married. "To the airport!" Zach said to make me laugh. I started driving as he relaxed in the passenger seat. It was about 30 minutes until we would get to the airport so he thought of taking a little nap. "Babe ima go goodnight okay?" "I laughed and said "No wake up, wake up, wake uuuup!" "No let me sleep!" "You can sleep in the plane loser." I said laughing as I tickled him to keep him from sleeping. "BABE WATCH OUT!"
3 weeks later.
I woke up and looked around. I was lying in a bed with some guy sleeping on the chair next to me while holding my hand. There were 2 people other people in the room but I only recognized one of them. "Abby..?" I asked quietly to make sure I didn't wake everyone up. She opened her eyes and looked at me. She came to me and gave me a hug. I groaned in pain and she jumped back. "I'm sorry." "It's okay. What's going on? Who are these people?" "Bella." The boy sitting next to me said. I looked at him and said, " who are you? How do you know me? Abby what's happening?" I said panicking. "Baby, it's me, your husband. I looked at Abby for reassurance and she nodded. "I have a husband?" "Yes baby, we just got married." Just then the other boy got up and looked at me. "Abby who's that?" I said frowning and scared. "It's Ryder, my boyfriend." "You have a boyfriend?" "Yes, Ryder can you go call the doctor please?" She said trying not to look or sound worried. I held her hand tight, scared of everything happening. ""Abby what happened to me?" "You and Zack, your husband, got into a car accident on the way to the airport for your honey moon. You've been in a coma ever since." "How long?" "It's been about 3 weeks." She said and Zack and her frowned. I looked confusingly at my so called husband and put my hand out towards his since I had removed it from him earlier in panic. He looked so upset. He grabbed my hand immediately and the doctor walked in. I jumped at the surprise of him walking in. Abby moves so the doctor could come to me. He checked me out and said, "Hello Bella, it's nice to finally see meet you." I smiled and said "Hi.." Very quietly. "Alright Bella, I'm gonna ask you a couple of questions to see what's going on with you." "Okay." "What's your full name?" "Bella Gomez." "A tear fell from Zack's eye as I said my last name. "I worried and said, "Or umm.." "it's Hernandez, baby." "Bella Hernandez." "That's okay, next question. How old are you?" "18." "When is your birthday?" "March 6, 2001." "What's her name?" He said pointing. "Abby" "His?" "I looked at Abby and said, "Ryder..?" "Yes and his?" "I looked at him and smiled "Zach." I had no memory of him but if he is my husband, I didn't want to upset him. "Good job. Now do you remember anything that happened right before your car crash?" I  shook my head no slowly disappointed in myself. "It's okay, you just woke up. Give yourself some rest, and I'll come back later." I nodded and he walked out of the room calling Abby,Ryder, and Zach out with him. I asked for my phone before they walked outside and Zach came and gave me his saying "Your phones dead but all your accounts are in here. I'll go get your charger in a little bit." I took his phone and entered the password. I don't even know how I remembered it but it just came to me. His background were some dumbass pictures of us. They made me smile and I went to his photos to see if I could find some more. I looked through it to see all these pictures of me and him and a lot of me alone. We must really love each other... I thought. I continued to look through each picture, trying to remember anything.
ZACH'S POV
   We walked out of the room getting ready to talk to the doctor when Bella asked for her phone. That's when I realized that her phone was dead, so I gave her mine. "Your phones dead but all your accounts are in here. I'll go get your charger in a little bit." She nodded and I walked out. Seeing her like this was killing me. "Okay, so she's still very confused about everything right now since she just woke up, but we won't have anything to worry about until tomorrow. She should slowly start regaining memories as she goes on with her day. Did she remember any of you?" "She only remembered me doctor." Said Abby. "Okay at least she remembered something. Just let her rest, and don't make her panic. She will start gaining her memories slowly and if she doesn't by tomorrow morning, then you start worrying." We all nodded. We walked into the room to see Bella smiling at my phone.
BELLA'S POV
   Seeing all the dumb pictures of us, all I could do is smile. Just then, they walked in and looked at me. I looked up smiling at Zack and he said "What are you smiling at beautiful?" "These pictures. Can I ask you something?" "Anything." "How long have we been together?" "Well baby, we had been dating since we were in 7th grade. We're seniors now. So we dated for 5 years, and got married 3 weeks ago 2 days after your birthday." I smiled and said, "Do you really love me?" "More than anything." "Can I have a hug?" He got up and hugged me tight beaming with pride about the fact that I asked for a hug. I giggled and he kissed my forehead. "Do you remember anything Bella?" Asked Ryder. "I remember Abby. I remember going to The Weeknd's concert. I remembered when you came to my house and when I didn't see you for 6 months. I remembered your phone password." I said pointing to Zach for the last memory I said. "Do you remember anything that has happened between us?" Zach asked. I thought about it. "Didn't we fight for like hours about what movie to watch one day?" The 3 of them laughed and Zach said, "Yes baby." Trying to stop the laughter. I smiled but it quickly turned into a frown. "That's all I remember." "It's okay. Why don't you take a nap? It'll help you relax and probably make your memory a little better." "Okay. Goodnight." Goodnight they all said. "Wait..can you hold my hand?" Zach smiled and took my hand in his. "Anytime.." I smiled looking at him and slowly fell asleep.
   "From the day I met you, I knew you would be mine for the rest of my life. I know we have had our ups and downs but you have never given up on me, even when I did wrong to you. Your special baby, your beautiful, funny, sweet, sensitive, and loyal. Bella, will you Marry me?"........"To the Airport!" "Wake up, wake up, wake uuuup!" "No let me sleep!" "You can sleep in the plane loser." I said laughing as I tickled him to keep him from sleeping." "BABE WATCH OUT!"
   "BABY!" I yelled out loud waking everyone in the room up. They all came right next to me as I took big, deep breaths and cried panicking. "What happened?!" Abby yelled-asked me. "Baby I remember everything. I remember. I'm so sorry. I..I..." "Shhh baby calm down. It's okay. I promise everything's okay." He hugged me tight and Abby came around and wiped my tears. They waited for me to calm down before Zach said "So, you remember everything?" "October 25th, 2013 you broke up with your girlfriend because she was starting too much drama, and on the 26th, when I got out of the shower I had a message from you saying that you liked me. We started dating and about 1 month and a half later on December 19, 2013, we had a Winter Dance, where we had our first kiss. For 3 years after we continued to have a long distance relationship during our school breaks because we could in no way see each other or talk. "From the day I met you, I knew you would be mine for the rest of my life. I know we have had our ups and downs but you have never given up on me, even when I did wrong to you. Your special baby, your beautiful, funny, sweet, sensitive, and loyal. Bella, will you Marry me?" Your proposal. You got down on your knee pretending to tie your shoes and pulled out a ring about 5 seconds later. This happpened about 7 months ago and we immediately started planning our wedding. We got married on March 8th, 2018, 3 weeks ago. We were going to go to Bora Bora for our honey moon.. until I crashed the car and ended up here." A tear slid down my face. Zach smiled and wiped it with tears running down his own face in shock at how vivid my memories are to me. "Your back baby." "I'm back." I said with a smile. We hugged tight after he gently kissed my lips. I was still in pain but I didn't care. I then hugged Abby and Ryder. They told me about what I missed the last 3 weeks as the doctor checked me and replaced my IV. "Congratulations, you will be able to go home in 2 days." We all cheered and laughed. I was finally going to go home with my husband, sister and brother. I couldn't be happier.
2 days later.
Zach put everything we needed in the car as they rolled me out of the hospital in a wheelchair. When we got to the car, Abby helped me into the front seat and Ryder put the wheelchair in the back. They said to use it for a couple days since I was still supposed to just be in bed. Zach got into the drivers side of the car and Abby and Ryder got into their own car which was parked next to ours. Zach started driving carefully. I could tell he was nervous so I put my hand on his leg to assure him I was okay. We were about 45 minutes away from the house so he said I could go to sleep. When my eyes finally started to close, I felt a strong jerk and yelled. Everything went black. When my eyes opened again I saw Zach and Ryder's bodies in a bag barely left open. Someone had drove into them causing us to flip. Abby was next to me unconscious. I looked around and there were cops everywhere I tried to get up when one of them came up to me. "Mrs.Hernandez?" "Yes, what's going on? Why is my husband and my sister's boyfriend in a bag?" I said panicking. "Ma'am I'm sorry to tell you, but their has been an accident. Your husband and sister's boyfriend have died in a car crash.