-

.

.

.

Dongho Knows. He knew something was wrong from the begining. He could tell just by looking at the red head's expressions. His Movements were off, he got scared easily, and dongho is not stupid enough to think his smiles were all genuine. Not smiling enough somehow trained him to observes other smiles and differenced them.

"We're your teammates you know."

"Huh?"

Jaewon turned his head towards the taller one. Face clearly bathed in sweats from the intese practice they just finished. With a towel around his neck and a water bottle on his grip, he confusely stared back at dongho.

"You know you could tell us if there's something wrong, right?" Dongho stands on his right side as he slowly slides down to sit on the floor, back against the cold wall behind him.

Jaewon follows the older's movement.

"What do you mean?"

"Don't you think I'm- No, Dont you think WE're Dumb enough to be fooled by your shitty actings. We know something's wrong with you, and you've done a pretty bad job of hiding it"

Jaewon smiles bitterly. His head facing the water bottle on his grip.

"No, really, I'm fine"

Dongho had enough. He went infront of the red head and harshly grip the younger's collar. He tgen stands up and pinned the boy againts the wall.

He could see the pained and shocked expression Jaewon made. It actually pains him to see, but he just simply slips it away.

"Liar"

Dongho looked down at him. His expression is nothing but scary af, and jaewon shivers, not even brave enough to look at the black haired's creepy face.

"N-no, I-I'm not lying, really-"

"Liar"

"I-Im Not-"

"Liar"

"Uggh..." Dongho's grips are getting stronger and stronger to the point where Jaewon couldnt breathe anymore. His breath are getting shallow and he is shivering so much.

Dongho notices this, and immediatly loose his grip.

"Uh-I'm-I'm Sorry, I didn't mean to-"

"No, It's Okay" Jaewon cuts his words, taking a few air to fill his lungs while doing so. "But really, You shouldn't worry about me"

"I'm just tired these days, it's nothing serious."

Dongho gave him some unconvincing stares, then he starts taking a deep breath.

"Just, remember, you have us. If something's wrong, you can always call for us. "

Jaewon smiles. This time, a genuine one.

"Thank you"

He was about to back to his room, when dongho gently taps his shoulders.

"And please. Dont do anything stupid"

Jaewon stares back at his friend, before smiling once again. "Don't worry, I wont"

And there he goes.

Now Dongho is left alone at the training room. But he stays there, thinking about something thats bothering him since the other boy left.

That last one wasnt genuine.

.

.

.

.

He couldn't forget it, he couldn't. And he swears he won't forget. He swears he wont forget their shared bath tub that was filled with water, some were pouring from the bathtub. The water is pure red, the same hair colour as the person sleeping in there.