𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

"jaren, you gotta help me." john said through the phone.

"huh?" jaren asked. "it's five in the morning. what the fuck are you doing up?"

"please, jaren. i need your help." john spoke frantically.

"okay, alright. wh-what do you need?" jaren asked groggily.

"i told y/n that you were joking around and, and i messed up really bad." john said. "i don't fucking know what to do! i really like them and i just-fuck!"

"calm down, john." jaren said calmly. "you're gonna have to tell them how you feel."

"how that fuck am i-shut the fuck up and listen." jaren interrupted. "you're not gonna get anywhere if you keep freaking out."

"later today i think you should call them, apologize, then tell them how you feel." jaren said. "-and don't you dare make up some bullshit excuse."

"what do i say?" john asked, biting his lip. "how do i know they're not gonna hate me."

"you gotta figure out what to say for yourself." jaren signed. "-and i doubt they're not gonna hate you. just be honest with them."

"will do. thank you so much, jaren." john said.

"you owe me big time." jaren warned. "i'm going back to bed."

"okay. i'll tell you how everything goes."

y'all i'm so sorry

if you're reading this and you're m e g a confused i recommend going back an re-reading it all and if you have questions, i'll be happy to answer them :))

sorry this took a while to get out

it took me a while to re-edit everything to make more sense

i've also decided to take a different approach towards this using they/them instead of she/her

along with slowing things down just a tad

(sorry if you liked the old version better)

thank you all for being so supportive and patient 💗

also thanks to those of you who are sticking around :'))

i also added my discord in my bio incase you guys need someone to talk to

i use discord all day everyday so if you need someone to listen, then you know where to find me 💗

- katie x