❛ abstract ❜

"Those Jameson boys... They'll eat your heart out, kid."

THE JAMESON FAMILY SITS NESTLED IN A DARK CORNER OF THE UPPER EAST SIDE, JUST BETWEEN 82ND AND 83RD STREET. Showered in riches after the late Gerard Jameson's mysterious vanishing, the family is notorious around the entirety of New York City. 

Dorian and Carter Jameson, the youngest of the family, stomp on sidewalk cracks and those in their way. With their perfectly pallor skin, designer attire, and egregious attitudes, it seems that nobody could stand in their way. 

Rumors of the family spread around the city each year as the youth roam the halls of New York University, this time for the last time. Yet, nobody knows any truth about them. 

Attending his first year at NYU after a transfer from an upstate community college, Elliot Lane is determined to make New York City the spark for the start to his photography career. In order to pay for school, he regularly picks up gigs taking photos of the wealthy for their social media (or to sell to gossip magazines for more notoriety). 

After being picked up by the Jameson brothers to take their photos (and one of them taking a particular interest in him), Elliot's life flips onto its heels, morphing into one of fiction.

PLAYLIST (in progress)

https://open.spotify.com/user/121618979/playlist/2GJfqzAXFVQUhzeqOxgDgx?si=KriMRKabSQmkccSmH0HUMA

*Please listen to this playlist in order.

This work contains triggering material. Read with caution.

Copyright © 2019 by asthmas (Joseph Fords)

All rights reserved. This book or any portion thereof may not be reproduced or used in any manner whatsoever without the express written permission of the publisher except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.