Prologue

ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. This is work of fiction. Names, characters, places, events and incidents are only my imaginations. No part of this book may be reproduced or used in any manner without the prior written permission of the copyright owner, except for the use of brief quotations in a book review.

No to plagiarism.
No soft copy distributed
Vote.Comment.Share.BeFan

********

The powerful influence of the elements is omnipresent on this planet known as Callisto. Fire rages in the mountains, water flows through the rivers, air whips through the valleys, and earth stands sturdy beneath our feet.

And at the helm of these powerful forces, four kings reign supreme.

King Abiz is the master of flames, and his realm is the molten heart of the earth. Rules over the fiery kingdom of Ignis

King Caspian, lord of water, controls the flow of the tides, his power stretching to the very depths of the ocean. Reigns over the Marmoris kingdom.

King Zephyr guides the winds, whispering enigma to the skies above. Dominates the kingdom of Gale.

And King Aspen commands the earth, oversees the kingdom of Tellus, which is abundant in lush forests and fertile fields.

These four kings fear nothing. They have faced down monsters, demons, and even the wrath of other gods. But their greatest challenge lies ahead, for only one king will ascend to godhood and be chosen as the ruler of all the gods and mankind.

To earn this coveted prize, the four kings must undertake a challenge unlike anything they've ever faced before: they must win the heart of Luna, the goddess of moon and the daughter of the god of sun and goddess of stars.

Each king will make the greatest effort to obtain her, to claim her.

But what if they end up falling in love with her instead?

Falling in love to the point of abandoning the throne, the position, the power, just to claim the woman they desire?

But remember, too much of anything is the beginning of a mess.