Payback Time

Rebecca:
Rasta men has always been my turn on. Three years ago when I ran into Jewels I thought to myself his momma picked the right name for his sexy ass... skin just a shimmering. Jewels is in his early 40's, tall, caramel and lovely. He has long beautiful dark brown dreads flowing down through the middle of his oh so masculine back. It has to be the curry!
I knew for sure that my yearning for love was over. I felt as if I was in love from the first scent of him. 
My name is Rebecca, I'm now in my mid 30's but my bloomful boobs and juicy contour butt fills my mind like I'm in my early 20's. I guess I'm a little conceited because I know I'm walking around with something tasteful between the core of my legs. I try to remain humble about it.
About five hours ago I gave birth to the cutest little boy ever. But where the hell is Jewels. Now before my pregnancy we were floating on the clouds of love. Making love all times of the day, saying I love you morning, noon, and night. All the cute picture mails stopped. This nigga even started spending nights out with no explanation. Through most of the pregnancy I was stressed out and alone. I can't believe he hurt me like this, I'm on fire. How can a man not show up on time for his son's arrival. 
Numerous attempts to contact him but no answer.
Finally its around nine pm here come Jewels all drunk and shit smiling saying he was out celebrating. I'm thinking this can't be the man I fell in love with; the man who always found ways to make me laugh when I didn't even want to smile. As much as I want to scream and fight, as much as I want to push this button for security and have his ass escorted out I held my tongue because more importantly I want to be close to him as he holds his little Prince for the first time.
From this moment on everything that happened before now is forgotten.