𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣

kryozgaming today at 2:15am
hey y/n, can we talk

y/d/n today at 2:17am
i'm kinda busy rn

kryozgaming today at 2:19am
please?

kryozgaming today at 2:20am
it's really important

y/d/n today at 2:21am
okay what?

kryozgaming today at 2:23am
can i call you ?

y/d/n today at 2:25am
john

kryozgaming today at 2:26am1
5 minutes

y/d/n has started a call! click here to join.

"y/n?" john asked.

"what, john." you asked.

"okay i wanna be honest with you." john started. "what jaren said was completely true. the only reason i said what i did was because i was too scared of your rejection. i know you probably don't feel the same way about me, but i just want you to know that i really, really like you. even though we literally don't know each other in real life and even though we barely know each other, i want to start knowing you because i really fucking like you, y/n."

"john-this isn't me forcing you to like me back. that's the last thing i want." john interrupted.

"john i feel the same way." you said. "when jaren told me those things, the more i thought about it, the more i felt something for you-and when you texted me and told me that what he said wasn't true, i felt a bit sad."

"im sorry." john said.

"don't be." you said. "i also like f/c."

"what relevancy does your favorite color show in this conversation?" john chuckled.

"you said you wanted to get to know me, so boom!" you laughed. "you just learned something new about me."

"i'm glad we talked about this." john smiled. "-and i'm glad that you feel the same way about me."

"me too, john. me too."

quick shoutout to the 8 people that unfollowed me :))

also tried to make the texting format seem like it was in discord

and all the support i've been receiving is unreal 💗

i'm so glad y'all are enjoying it, the comments absolutely make my day

hopefully this was to your exceptions :))

thanks again for the love and support 💗

- katie x