Principles, Scientists, and Nervous Wrecks

There was only one soul inside Fumizuki Academy, even though it wasn't a holiday or part of the weekend.

Todo-San (In Japan, only close friends and family members called people by their first names. Words such as Chan or San is the Japanese equivalent of Mr. or Mrs.), the school principal nervously paced back and forth throughout her office, silently swearing to herself.

She was incredibly stressed, and no one was be surprised that she was on the brink of insanity. If only she hadn't refused Academy City's offer! Her students would still be here!

One Week Ago

Todo-San was checking grades of a few class E students during her lunch-break when the call came.

Her phone vibrated slightly as she pulled it out and answered the call. "Hello?"

"Hello, Todo-San? Shirai Tomoki from class D broke his leg during PE." The school nurse informed.

Okay, maybe not that call.

Todo-San sighed, and then said, "alright, ring up his parents, and he's excused from school for the rest of the week."

"Aye." the nurse responded.

She hang up and set down her phone, going back on checking class B's grades. "Tch... their grade average has gotten lower..."

Her phone began to ring again. Groaning slightly in annoyance, she took it and put it to her ear. "Hello?"

"Hello," a male voice said. "Are you the Principle of Fumizuki Academy?"

"Erm..." she mumbled, not recognizing the voice. "Yes. And who might you be?"

He paused for a moment before answering. "I'm Aleister Crowly, leader of Academy City's Board of Directors."

Now she couldn't help but chuckle. "I'm sorry, who are you? If this is a prank call--"

"I can assure you this isn't a prank call, Ma'am. This is real and legitimate."

"Who are you?!" she questioned again.

"I already told you. Aleister Crowly."

Still not believing him, she asked, "well, alright then. If you're 'Aleister Crowly', the why have you taken me under you consideration?"

"I have a request for you."

"And what is this, 'request'?" She exclaimed, resting her head on her hand.

"I would like you to transfer your students into the Brain Development Program."

"And how, exactly?" Todo-San asked. "It's not like any of the parents will agree with this. Also, this school has needs for funds."

Aleister sighed. "You still don't believe me..."

"Listen, there's no actual proof that you're Crowly-San. I'm sorry. I have grades I need to record--"

"I can prove it if you'd like."

She smirked lightly. "Let me see you try..."

That was possibly the worst mistake of her life.