Chapter 1

One day, the was once a mother whose working as a maid to provide her daughter needs and wants. Her daughter is in high school.
      Her mother is preparing her breakfast.
Daughter: What kind of breakfast is that? Eww!.. A vegetables for breakfast are you kidding?
Mother: I'm so sorry my dear that's all I can afford to buy. I couldn't buy your favorite meat.
Daughter: I wouldn't eat that! I will not eat that!
Mother: Ok. I will buy your favorite meat, I will not buy my breakfast just for your food and for you to eat.
Daughter: Good
    Her mother is preparing her snack for her school.
Mother: I will brought you to your school..
Daughter: No!
Mother: It's for you to keep you safe.
Daughter: To keep me safe, you want to keep me safe stop following me so I will be safe from bullying and you're bringing me to school with maid's uniform!...
    Her mother brought her to school.
Her daughter's classmates: Is that your mother?
Mother: Yes, i'am her mother.
Her daughter's classmates: (laughing) her mother is a maid. Now I know how cheap they are.
Daughter: I said that you don't have to brought me here. I'm so very embarrassed because of you and your dirty work.
Mother: Don't you dare my work is not dirty and because of my work as a maid you couldn't study here and couldn't buy your needs! And it's legal
Daughter: But it's not enough! (Walked away)
    Her mother go back to her work and cry.
Mother: What did I do to make her like that what's wrong with me, what's wrong with my work? Why is she doing this to me? Wish I was not her mother, because if I wasn't her mother she will not suffer bullying and she will be at a rich life I wish I was dead.