Prolougue

The person in front of me was not the Natsu I knew.

Their looks were similar; pink hair, shining emerald eyes, and the smile that took my breath away. But those eyes were demonic slits, his beautiful smile was turned up into a wicked sneer, and horns curving out of his funny pink locks. He was engulfed in blood-red flames and had tattoo-like marks all over his arms and back. His beloved Fairy Tail emblem had merged with the swirls and images consuming him turning the red fairy into an onyx Tartarus mark.

He grinned, no, smirked as his hands curved into wicked claws. Red scaled wings emerged from his back, he lowered into a crouch and stalked towards me. I matched his steps backing into a wall, he leaped pinning me against the brick. His flames were hot and starting to burn me. I screamed and tried to get out of his iron grasp, but there was no escape.

"Natsu this isn't you, you have to take back control. Please, for me." I begged, gasping as my breath hitched. I was trying not to cry, this isn't my Natsu.

"Natsu can't hear you sweetheart. I am END. And I'm going to take revenge on him for keeping me locked away all of those years, starting with you Lucy Heartfilia." he growled.