Paybacktime Part 6

#PaybackTimepart6

Ivory:
Well your fiancee, your son, and myself; were all spending quality time at a park near my apartment. Jewels asked me to watch my new stepson while he runs to the rest room. While he was doing that I ran to my car and drove off with Rajem so he now belongs to me bitch!

Rebecca:

My jaw drops as I'm reading this message... I began to cry and continued to try to get through to Jewels on the phone. I can't believe this motherfucker isn't answering.

I never sent a response, I called 911.

911:

911 what's your emergency?

Rebecca:

This crazy bitch road off with my son. Y'all better find her before I do. I promise you I going to kill this bitch.

911:

Ma'am can you please calm down we need more information.

Rebecca:

Don't tell me to calm the fuck down... Some bitch named Ivory kidnapped my son! I'm telling you I will die for my baby.

911:

When was the last time you seen your son and how do you know this Ivory person took him?

Rebecca:

Listen you asking me too many questions you better send someone here before I jump in my car.

Phone slams.

Ivory:

Bitch cat got your tongue?
I have a little story to tell. 
I was in foster care as a infant and adopted at the age of four. I promised myself I would find my birth mother when the time was right. After I graduated I decided to hire a private investigator. He did a hell of a job too. He even found out that you paid to have your real last name changed. Rebecca Whitfield was the name you were born with, right! Do you recall the name Tracey? Tracy Whitfield! You know, the baby you left behind at the hospital. I wonder if you ever told anyone about that pregnancy. Did you even tell Jewels... the man that you love so much?
With me being young and fine, I knew Jewels would be a easy catch so I followed him to the mall and decided to bump into him.
The investigator even gave me copies of her medical history.
Hormone problem uh... That just made it easier because Jewels was dying to bust a nut. I will forward you our sex tape that I secretly recorded. Girl it was amazing! We licked, sucked, and slurped all over each other's bodies.
He fucked me real good while speaking in that deep Jamaican tone. Saying over and over, "Fi yuh suh beautiful mi want yuh to be fi mi." You can watch and listen for yourself.
Did Jewels call you yet? I bet he's stalling, he's probably riding around town looking for us.

I'm determined to make you suffer, I want you feel the same way I felt when you left me. Now who's alone you are. I think I pretty much destroyed your life as of now. I'm sure you called the police. The folks that raised me are strapped with cash so my means of transportation is at it's best. Rajem and I are long gone. You will never see your son again or maybe I'll just keep him until he's 18 to make up for the years you lost with me. I hope you die of a broken heart bitch. Bye!

Rebecca:

My heart is aching reading this message I thought I left that part of my life behind me. What the fuck did I do!