Intro

Tuesday Evening, December 13
Mari's POV
"Tikki, can you pass me the needle?"
"Sure, Marinette," Tikki replies.

It was about 6 pm and I was working on a dress for the Winter Dance. It's translucent blue, sparking everywhere and it's sleeveless all made with silk . (Author's Note: I might insert a drawing but I'm like the worst artist ever 😂😂) I've been working on it for about 3 weeks now and it's almost done!!! Just some last minute embroidering left.

By the way, the dance is on Friday and it's Tuesday. Tuesday!! I really wanna ask Adrien to dance with me but I'm probably gonna chicken out. It's been a year and I still haven't confessed to him. I know he probably doesn't like me but I can't blame him. How can he like somebody that can barely speak to him. My speech is improving though. I can now have a conversation with him as long as I'm not looking at him. Which is weird but an improvement.

Adrien's POV
I'm tired of photo shoots! It's all I do!!!!! Is that the only thing I'm good for? Looking pretty? My father has got to be the most unsympathetic person ever.
"You know what will make you feel better. Cheese!!" , says Plagg.
"Ya thanks but no thanks", I tell him
"Suit yourself".
Being Chat Noir is the only time I can be free. The fighting, the adrenaline, and Ladybug.
Ladybug. She's so awesome. She's sweet, caring, and the only person who I can be my full self around. I've had the biggest crush on her for a long time. But I don't think she returns my feelings. She says we're strictly superheroes and our only job is to save Paris. I guess she's right but it still hurts. She won't let us reveal our identities either. Although I do understand that the consequences of doing that are terrible, I just can't help but wonder. Who knows? We might even know each other!

"Adrien stay focused! The spaghetti is ready!", says my photographer. I put on a fake bright smile for the camera.
"Nooo, I need more emotion. How about we resume this tomorrow".

Sounds good to me. I go home and finish my homework. Just then I remember the dance. I'm going to have to ask father if I can go though. I'll ask him first thing tomorrow.
"Night Plagg," I say.
"Night, kid. Also we're running out of cheese so go stock up on that."
"Will do", I reply. And then I go to sleep.

AN: This chapter is really short but I promise that the rest of the chapters will be longer. Also sorry if the story is really bad, this is my first fan fiction.