Tender Kiss

"Don't open your eyes," Daoming Si instructed Shancai as he led her to the surprise he'd prepared for her. Not like I could see anything with his hand over my eyes, Shancai thought with a little amusement. "Surprise," Daoming Si says after he counted down, halting his steps and removing his hand from over his girlfriend's eyes. Shancai gave a soft gasp as she took in the scene before her. They were in a small room, the very same one where the Daoming heir has gifted her the beautiful meteor necklace and confessed his devotion to her. All over were candles, their soft light highlighting the bright red of the roses forming a heart around a bouquet of even more roses. It's so beautiful," Shancai breathed in awe. Ah Si asked if she remembered when they watched the meteor shower together.

How could she ever forget? They'd watched as the meteors rained down the sky, like millions of tiny diamonds as they zipped across the black night sky. Then he'd presented her with that diamond meteor necklace, and at first, she'd attempted to refuse the gift, feeling she was unworthy of it. Ah Si, however, was insistent, and her stomach was full of butterflies as he put the delicate, white gold chain around her neck. "You're the only one I'm willing to trade all the meteors in the sky for," he mumbled while he embraced her. How her heart sang, though she hadn't been ready to admit it at the time.

Ah Si gripped her shoulders, turning her to face him. "Before we get married, I want to give you some special memories." Tears of joy brimmed in Shancai's eyes, how lucky she was to have found her soulmate at such a young age. "You're so bad," she said, her voice breaking slightly. "Why?" he queried, raising his brows. "I won't be able to forget this. I guess I'll have to follow you around forever." she replied, a soft smile on her face.

The Daoming heir chuckled softly, "Of course, where else would you go? You can only be with me. I survived with all my strength, we can't let ourselves down." He then promised to be good to her and to listen, asking in return that she stay at his side for the rest of her life. This was something that was easy for her to promise, as in this moment in time, she was the happiest she'd ever been in this lifetime.

The idea of being married at 19 makes me nervous, Shancai thought as Ah Si enveloped her in a tight embrace, but this is where I'm meant to be. She closed her eyes, relishing in the waves of emotions that this man invoked in her. They pulled apart, and Shancai tilted her head up, their lips meeting in a tender kiss, full of promises of a lifetime of happiness and love. Shancai wanted more, and though she was nervous, she was determined. As they broke the kiss, Shancai took Ah Si's hand, pulling him back into the mansion. "Shancai?" he asked softly, but she gave him no answer, simply leading him up the steps to his room.

They stepped inside, and Shancai made sure to lock the door behind her. "Are you sure you want to sleep in my room tonight?" Ah Si asked, his eyes flickering away from Shancai. Shancai felt her face begin to heat up, this was a little embarrassing to say out loud, but she didn't want to wait anymore, not after she'd nearly lost him for good. "I-I don't want to sleep tonight. I want us to make love," she said, her face beet red. Ah Si's eyes nearly bugged out of his head, had he heard her right? "What'd you say?" he asked in disbelief.

"Daoming Si!" Shancai felt like her face was going to melt off, "I said I want you to make love to me. I-" Shancai paused, the emotions boiling within her became overwhelming, "I nearly lost you, and I don't want to wait. I didn't want to wait 5 years like I told you, but when Zhuang-jie walked in on us, I just blurted it out." Daoming Si stood and crossed the room over to Shancai, taking her face in his hands and wiping away the couple of tears that had spilled from her eyes. "Are you sure?" he asked in a low voice. Shancai nodded, and stood on her tiptoes to recapture his lips in another passionate kiss.

Ah Si responded with just as much fervor, pulling her toward the bed. Shancai tossed his jacket aside without care and began to unbutton his shirt. So bold, my Shancai. Ah Si thought as he began to pull off her clothes as well, until they stood completely bare to each other. "Come here," Shancai beckoned, lying back on the bed. Ah Si obeyed, settling on top of her, his hands roaming her body. "You're so beautiful," he whispered against her lips. Shancai blushed and looked away, suddenly shy.

Ah Si hooked a finger under her chin, forcing her to make eye contact with him. "I love you," he said. Shancai smiled, wrapping her arms around his neck, murmuring "I love you, too, Daoming Si." He ran his hand down her stomach to her warmth, his fingers spreading her and finding her opening. So wet, he thought as he fingered her. Shancai gasped as he discovered her, her hands tangling in his thick raven hair, tugging lightly and Ah Si groaned. "Ah Si, please, please I need you," Shancai begged, squirming against his hand.

"So needy," he said in a light teasing tone, withdrawing his digits from her and settling himself between her legs. Shancai shivered as she felt the head of his cock against her entrance. "Relax," he cooed to her, and entwined one of her hands with his, beginning to push inside of her. "Does it hurt?" he asked when he felt that final barrier, skimming his eyes over her face. Shancai shook her head, "A little but I want to do this."

Ah Si slid all the way in with a grunt, and Shancai's eyes fluttered shut as she felt her hymen give way. "I'm sorry, love," he whispered against her closed lids, pressing light kisses to them. Shancai exhaled shakily, and gave him the okay to move. He thrusted slowly, so as not to further hurt her. Before long, pain gave way to pleasure, and Shancai arched her hips, beginning to find their rhythm. "Ah Si, more," Shancai moaned. Gripping her hips, Ah Si began to increase the rhythm of his thrusts, and was rewarded with a needy moan. "You're breathtaking," Ah Si groaned as he leaned down to litter her chest with love bites. He took a rosy nipple into his mouth, flicking his tongue and lightly grazing his teeth over it, her other breast being massaged by his hand.

More tender kisses were exchanged as they worked their way to heaven, and Shancai cried out his name as she climaxed, her warmth tightening around his length. Ah Si soon followed suit, coming with a grunt, his seed spilling deep inside her. Slowly, he pulled out, and pulled her close, spooning on the bed as they came back down to earth. "I love you," Shancai whispered. Ah Si held her close and pressed a kiss to her shoulder, "I love you, too, so much."

Shancai turned her head and kissed him, already wanting more. In that kiss, and all others they exchanged that night, they poured all their feelings into them. And it was also a promise: they were each other's and each other's alone, mind, body, and soul.

Author's note
Hey DramaLindy  it's me. Here's your ig request.
This was my thought process
Me: *at grocery store for coffee creamer*
*walks by pineapple juice*
*remembers I promised a spicy oneshot*
Oh boy 😮😮😮
*buys pineapple juice and gets to writing*
Also I took the pic from your ig. Sorry 🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️🙇🏻‍♀️
-monicacantwrite (monguzjua from ig)