Two Solid Lines

Lay your eyes on this horrible fic and tell me I'm not fucked up. I'm sorry it had to come to this, here we go.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awsten, Geoff, and Otto arrived back at their home after a long day of practice. Geoff and Awsten went to sleep on their couches because they were so tired from practicing the same guitar riffs over and over again. The song was called "Sylvr" or something like that. Otto was tired too, but he was always scared that one day all 3 of them would be asleep and that the people from the "I'm A Natural Blue" music video would attack them, so Otto insisted that someone would stay awake while the other 2 slept. There were times when he would go to sleep with one of them, and he would wake up and see either Geoff or Awsten asleep, and he would shake them awake.

Anyways, Otto was bored and walking around the house, tripping over stuff on the floor, and hitting himself on every fucking piece of furniture because he doesn't even know the layout of his own house. He stumbled across a framed photo that was propped up on the bedroom dresser. It was that picture of Awsten and Shrek.

He continued walking through the house and found a Minion statuette a fan had sent Geoff. Then, Otto had an idea.

And when Otto has ideas, 

well,

they were very extravagant.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Awsten woke up first and heard who he was pretty sure was Otto saying "Shh, not yet." He shook Geoff.

"Hmm,"  he yawned.

Awsten simply pointed to the bedroom and they both walked in. When they walked in, they were shocked, but more importantly, they were

lustful.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It seems that Otto had somehow managed to get Shrek and  the minions from Despicable Me into their shared bedroom. Shrek was green, as usual, but he was wearing a tight bodysuit(to show off his massive c0ck) and had a large, purple d1ld0 in his hand. The 3 minions, Kevin, Stuart, and Bob were dressed in their leather overalls, and the tallest, Kevin, held a long leather whip.

"O-Otto," Geoff stammered.

"Yes, baby boy?" asked Otto.

"What the fuck?" Awsten interrupted.

Otto sighed, looking down at his feet. "I was walking through the house and saw some things and had an idea. Since you like Shrek, and Geoff likes minions, I thought that you guys would want to have a fuckfest with them and me," Otto sighed again, "but it's okay if you don't want to."

Awsten and Geoff made eye contact and came to an agreement.

"Let's do it." they said in unison.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Otto tied Geoff and Awsten to their bed. Otto decided to let his "helpers" go first so he could finish off both of them with his massive length. The Minions seductively took off their overalls, and removed their minion boxers, which revealed their banana-shaped dicks. Geoff then began to realize why the minions liked to eat bananas so often. The minions were all gay and liked eating replicas of each other dicks.

Stuart and Bob began to shove their banana-dicks inside of Geoff and Awsten.

"Mmmph," Geoff moaned. He thought the minions were hot the first time he saw them on-screen, but having them fuck him roughly was so much better than he thought it would be. The feeling of bananas in his ass was so awesome, he knew that he'd have to ask either Otto or Awsten, or both, to start shoving bananas up his ass during sex. Geoff turned to Awsten, and the only expression that Geoff could read was "pleasure."

Otto flipped over Geoff and Awsten, and Kevin took out his whip and began slashing at their asses. The slaps of leather against skin turned Shrek on, so he palmed himself through his body suit. He was getting his member and his d1ld0 ready to penetrate the submissive boys.

The minions pulled out their dicks from the boys' ass, leaking with yellow come, and moved out of the way so Shrek could get in position.  Shrek pushed his dick into Awsten's ass first, as he was his favorite. Awsten moaned at the stretch. The feeling of Shrek's huge, green, member sent shocks of pleasure through Awsten's body. As Shrek penetrated Awsten with his dick, he thrust the d1ld0 into Geoff's ass.

As soon as Shrek reached his climax, he came green semen. The green mixed with the yellow made a pungent-looking, lime green shade. Geoff and Awsten were so lost in their pleasure, that they forgot all about Otto.

"Now it's my turn," Otto said, voice thicc.

He proceeded to grow another dick and shoved both of them into Geoff and Awsten's asses. They moaned loudly and Otto pushed their faces to get them to kiss, and they moaned into each other's mouths while Otto fucked both of them.

They were all getting close. Otto came first, and the sensation made Awsten and Geoff come. After they finished, Otto's right dick disappeared and there was only one left. They told Shrek and the minions to go back and they lied in bed. Then, Awsten felt a kicking in his stomach and wen to throw up in the bathroom. Otto rushed to get a pregnancy test from the store. Awsten and Geoff peed on separate ones, and both had the same symbol.

Two solid lines.